Josh Jackson
Jayson Tatum
De'Aaron Fox
Malik Monk
Dennis Smith Jr.
Jonathan Isaac
Trade Down
KAMAUxxx

Ayo update the thread title. Also thoughts on the Blue x White scrimmage?

Matisse looks like a monster defensively. Shocked by how good he was. Zhaire was a bit of a disappointment but hopefully he shows up in the preseason games.

Ben and Josh are gonna be really good together

Breaking news: Al Horford is good at basketball

Also it looks like we're gonna actually have a functioning bench unit this season. O'Quinn is gonna give quality minutes of backup 5. Burke is gonna be such an upgrade over TJ.

KHING

I gotta say it one more time

Elton Brand is a monumental idiot for that Fultz trade any way it turns out
dr.jdagawd
tony scott sunsets

Ayo update the thread title. Also thoughts on the Blue x White scrimmage?

Matisse looks like a monster defensively. Shocked by how good he was. Zhaire was a bit of a disappointment but hopefully he shows up in the preseason games.

Ben and Josh are gonna be really good together

Breaking news: Al Horford is good at basketball

Also it looks like we're gonna actually have a functioning bench unit this season. O'Quinn is gonna give quality minutes of backup 5. Burke is gonna be such an upgrade over TJ.
the Ben/Matisse lineups are gonna be so fun to watch
KAMAUxxx

the Ben/Matisse lineups are gonna be so fun to watch
Ben Josh Matisse Tobias gonna be a real nice lineup

Brett has so many options with his lineups this year
KAMAUxxx

I gotta say it one more time

Elton Brand is a monumental idiot for that Fultz trade any way it turns out
No he's not. No one wanted Fultz. If we dont trade Fultz we are on the hook for 13 mill this year for a player you cant count on. You keep Fultz and you may not be able to sign Tobias or Horford or both.
KHING

No he's not. No one wanted Fultz. If we dont trade Fultz we are on the hook for 13 mill this year for a player you cant count on. You keep Fultz and you may not be able to sign Tobias or Horford or both.

Take that risk
KAMAUxxx

KHING link=topic=4372385.msg541694251#msg541694251 date=157057​8178
Take that risk
For what. Maybe the guy figures it out. Everything I know about TOS points to him never being a prolific shooter
ChrirJ

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1181724555649400832?s=20

Gg league
KHING

KAMAUxxx link=topic=4372385.msg541694533#msg541694533 date=157057​8904
For what. Maybe the guy figures it out. Everything I know about TOS points to him never being a prolific shooter

His lack of shooting didnít make him a bad player, he still could contribute and if you really feel like heís that much of a detriment to spacing he can play well off the bench. The deal was supposed to be win now focused and Johnathan Simmons didnít contribute to any of that either.

Just not a fan of the deal
KAMAUxxx

His lack of shooting didnít make him a bad player, he still could contribute and if you really feel like heís that much of a detriment to spacing he can play well off the bench. The deal was supposed to be win now focused and Johnathan Simmons didnít contribute to any of that either.

Just not a fan of the deal
Not worth 13 mil and hurting the chances of competing for a title. Trade was never about Jonathan Simmons
KHING

Not worth 13 mil and hurting the chances of competing for a title. Trade was never about Jonathan Simmons

Thing is they couldíve sat him if he was really hurting the chances of competing because Simmons did next to nothing in his tenure.

I see where youíre coming from with that money off the books but Iím not ****ing with it
OtherOtherBenz

Matisse has been absolutely ****ing filthy this preseason

Going to the game Wednesday night :hhh:

Gonna be so ****ing fire
ChrirJ

Bruh somebody hand OP over to me
Creasy
For the lies I tell I will lie in Hell...

Bruh somebody hand OP over to me
jimminy just needs to be awakened
PapiChampu
shanbhu

We ready!
Peezus215
i feel freeeeeeeeee

Tomorrow fellas :damn:
JayS.
I can't remember to forget

We ready!
Yes