Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Dallas Mavericks Thread - 41.21.1! The GOAT retires!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74

sammy g
It's the phantom of the chakras

Oh yeah...ZAZA!!!

World1
World1

aye !
:h5:
It's good to be back fellas! I'm loving how unselfish this team plays, and I'm definitely surprised we've gotten off to a good start. Where does everyone think we finish in the west at the end of the season?
The crazy thing is it still is really hard to tell right now. I wanna see when Parsons and Wesley are really ready to go w/o minutes restrictions. Deron is playing himself into form. They're playing great but with Parsons, Wesley and even Javale's goofy ass all trying to get right. I dont think they've maxed out yet.
World1
World1

Time to try for number 7 :ohno:
HeeezY

Time to try for number 7 :ohno:
Luka Kloppo
Champions

JaVale looking great so far :mhmm:
World1
World1

:cryfam:
Luka Kloppo
Champions

:cryfam:
2nd half free throws :fck:
HeeezY

HeeezY

gotta go 2/3 on this road trip...and that just got harder...
Karlos Poozer

In

Disrespectful to Trell tho
World1
World1

Ikr, they need Holger to come teach all their asses to shoot.
gotta go 2/3 on this road trip...and that just got harder...
Yeah the first two were the most gettable.

In

Disrespectful to Trell tho
Nah, **** him. He disrespectful to the game with that pathetic thread.
World1
World1

Holiday ****ed me up
Carson LigaWENTZ
Crunch Time

IIIINNNNN :rejoice:
Dirk
3:16

Just remembered that we could have had both Giannis and Paul George.. remember how the Pacers offered us their pick for Rodrigue Beaubois? And we said no? And how we traded down to take Shane Larkin instead of Giannis?
World1
World1

Just remembered that we could have had both Giannis and Paul George.. remember how the Pacers offered us their pick for Rodrigue Beaubois? And we said no? And how we traded down to take Shane Larkin instead of Giannis?
Neither would've developed in Dallas the way they have developed where they are. Greek freak -- maybe.
World1
World1

Need this win tonight in a bad way tbh.
Luka Kloppo
Champions

:fck:
Dirk
3:16

Neither would've developed in Dallas the way they have developed where they are. Greek freak -- maybe.
maybe they would have. pg wasnt the guy until granger got hurt a few years into his development.. carlisle did a good job deveoping tayshaun prince when he was in detroit, and got through to jermaine o'neal and young ron artest.. i think we wouldve been fine.

a repeat championship team with chandler, paul george, dirk.. would've been goat

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook