Kanye To The: Kanye West

Did Trav really attend UT and UTSA?

Pages:1 2

Wav
Pray God Blocks Out All Evil

What y'all think about Shane Morris tho?
hes a phaggot

JulianTheJeweler

hes a phaggot
Why/how?
Wav
Pray God Blocks Out All Evil

Why/how?
FKA
forwarding

Yeah I've read and heard all the stuff out there about how Travis Scott was a huge nerd and went to UT for 2 years then dropped out but where does UTSA come in play? And is there any proof he even attended UT? I'm just wonderin cuz I'm originally from San Antonio but I'm currently living in Austin attending UT so this really caught my attention.

I honestly don't believe that he west to UT simply because it's a great scoop and hard to get into and Travis is ed
fadeaway

I honestly don't believe that he west to UT simply because it's a great scoop and hard to get into and Travis is ed
lmao
crissle

wait so he graduated high school early, went to college for a bit, but still doesn't know how to spell "comeing"?????

legend
DANK
Bob Saget

Was saying that because someone said there's no record of Travis attending UT.

You'd think with how many people knew of him that at least someone in Austin would know him at UT. Especially people who pay attention to him and went to Elkins.

youre a douche. UT has like 40,000 students
LORD PHARAOH
number (n)ine jeans

he might have went for like 1 semester but dropped out and two years later his parents finally realized that he wasnt actually there so he gased up the story by making us believe he went there 2 years
kanyee

he didnt go to ut, went to utsa

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook