Kanye To The: Kanye West

JOKER (Starring Joaquin Phoenix) | OUT NOW | 𝓕ů𝓵𝓶Ť of the Year

Pages:1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
Mastiff

Whoaaa not a fan of the it was all a dream theory but this is crazy idk if posted already https://www.instagram.com/p/B30WoRgDrQr/?igshid=1ngks5k7webjp

:dash:

Just got back from watching , might have to go again

KEM

Why rises of all Nolan movies ? Do yíall not have a busy day or week

Rises was the only one where I was old enough, I was 10 when TDK came out, 14 when Rises came out so I went and saw it with friends too instead of just my dad
thebham
Annie, I'm a hawk!

Iím making friends so when the incels rise when modern warfare servers are down they pause before shooting me
:dw:
Oiseau Rare

From Old School to this
Phillips really fell off tbh
YeavansGate
Deleted

Rises was the only one where I was old enough, I was 10 when TDK came out, 14 when Rises came out so I went and saw it with friends too instead of just my dad

I think also age effected it for me . Was older when tdk dropped and more around for tv golden age
Steeze is King.

I saw toy story 4 seven times in cinema :kanyeshrug:

that movie is not nearly good enough to justify that
frank reynolds

I saw toy story 4 seven times in cinema :kanyeshrug:
seven times :dead:
KEM

I think also age effected it for me . Was older when tdk dropped and more around for tv golden age

I like TDK wayyyyy more, itís my favorite movie of all time, but since I was only 10 it was up to my dad to take me lol, by 14 I could go with friends on my own
Timmy Turner
Melodrama AOTY Lorde 2/2

Damn I still havenít seen it . Is it that good or are you young ?
Iím 25. I honestly just really like the films. Itís like a cape **** film to me in the sense that yeah I love it but I doubt everyone else would.
SegaDreamFlash

https://twitter.com/getFANDOM/status/1187454806941519872

Zazie Beetz didn't die in 'Joker' says cinematographer ó 'Todd [Phillips] makes it clear she wasnít killed. Arthur is killing people whoíve wronged him in a certain way, and Sophie never wronged him'
YeavansGate
Deleted

Iím 25. I honestly just really like the films. Itís like a cape **** film to me in the sense that yeah I love it but I doubt everyone else would.

Im 27 Iím not faulting or clowning anyone who has seen movies in theaters multiple times . I have seen flying lotus 8 times in 8 years, Lupe hella times . Was reflecting on how I will see concerts live because I know the experience I love vs movies where I have to sit . Partially an how my mind works thing . TV episodes I will run back right after itís done but thatís again partially because I can move . The idea of sitting in the dark looking one direction with others I like to have a unique experience each time to create a memory . I can still remember when I heckled the movie throughout all of spider man 3 midnight . I think as midnight screenings stopped ( due to mass shootings ) . My hype died for movies . Combined with social media and Mcu . Used to feel cool to know I was seeing the movie for the first time as so many others around the world were then discussing on here or in person . It still has those magical moments on occasion but knowing what happens and waiting to see others react to it for the first time feels odd to me

Again maybe matrix 4 I will go crazy
YeavansGate
Deleted

Itís not about the quality of the movie is part of why I asked that question but rather the experience of seeing it with others and seeing crowd reactions or part of an organism

Otherwise Nigga would just wait til a leak or Blu-ray and run it back every day
SegaDreamFlash

Im 27 Iím not faulting or clowning anyone who has seen movies in theaters multiple times . I have seen flying lotus 8 times in 8 years, Lupe hella times . Was reflecting on how I will see concerts live because I know the experience I love vs movies where I have to sit . Partially an how my mind works thing . TV episodes I will run back right after itís done but thatís again partially because I can move . The idea of sitting in the dark looking one direction with others I like to have a unique experience each time to create a memory . I can still remember when I heckled the movie throughout all of spider man 3 midnight . I think as midnight screenings stopped ( due to mass shootings ) . My hype died for movies . Combined with social media and Mcu . Used to feel cool to know I was seeing the movie for the first time as so many others around the world were then discussing on here or in person . It still has those magical moments on occasion but knowing what happens and waiting to see others react to it for the first time feels odd to me

Again maybe matrix 4 I will go crazy

This is so interesting, cuz I'm the opposite in certain areas. I personally prefer sitting still in theaters vs concerts where everybody's moving around and ****in with my vibe lmao. My hype has grown for movies tbh, idk how to explain it. lol
SegaDreamFlash

maybe it made him feel something lol :mm:
YeavansGate
Deleted

This is so interesting, cuz I'm the opposite in certain areas. I personally prefer sitting still in theaters vs concerts where everybody's moving around and ****in with my vibe lmao. My hype has grown for movies tbh, idk how to explain it. lol

I just nerded out with it but itís part of what has gravitated me to concerts and bars . Expression of being able to dance and see people happy . I still love gaming to a degree , film and tv for discussion and different experiences but the question of how film will advance is interesting. Imagine if for joker there was like 6 different cuts and we saw different delusions and we all argued over which one was the ď realĒ one to make a point about mental health and how easily we argue
YeavansGate
Deleted

maybe it made him feel something lol :mm:

I think we aim to rewatch content that we feel canít be spoiled per se. thus even if we know the story hearing new audience reactions and being apart of it again feels good
SegaDreamFlash

I think we aim to rewatch content that we feel canít be spoiled per se. thus even if we know the story hearing new audience reactions and being apart of it again feels good

Yeah this accurate. This how it was for me with Mad Max: Fury Road
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Damn I was 15 going on 16 when tdk dropped. Now look at me. Old af

Pages:1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook