Kanye To The: Kanye West

JOKER (Starring Joaquin Phoenix) | OUT NOW | 𝓕𝓵𝓶 of the Year

Pages:1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
FrankWhite6779

Somebody mentioned her itt but that Jenny chick nailed a lot of the weaker aspects of the movie in her video review. Joaquin rlly elevated this **** cause todd philips aint that great of a writer. This **** is like a 6/10 imo.
what are you talking about? This is the greatest movie of all time, Deserve the oscar for best picture. Marvel is surely done now!!!!!!

Chess Not Checkers

I saw someone itt say a long time ago that Joker has sex with his mom without knowing it

Then when I saw that scene where he goes into Zazie Beet's apartment and starts making out with her and you find out it didn't happen it made me think

Was he actually making out with his mum :kermit2:
YeavansGate
Deleted

I saw someone itt say a long time ago that Joker has sex with his mom without knowing it

Then when I saw that scene where he goes into Zazie Beet's apartment and starts making out with her and you find out it didn't happen it made me think

He kisses her pillow but I think and hope not
lil clam
she/her

:dash:
SCOUSER

I know I shouldnt compare cause this movie tried to do something way different but Heath Joker is eons more enjoyable to me even if Joaquins performance for what they were trying to achieve was great

The origin of Heath Ledgers Joker would probably be hard to watch too. It was supposed to be uncomfortable.

As soon as Joaquin put the clown make up on for the final time though, it changed everything. He became the Joker and I actually felt I could enjoy it. His fully fledged Joker would be a lot more enjoyable, if it happened.
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Also we need to stop giving these old ass moun blans these young ass love interests. Joaquin, Daniel Craig, Tom Cruise etc
Blue Dream
I don't have to do nothing but stay black and die

classic FILM
Jaco 🃏
We are all clowns

Somebody mentioned her itt but that Jenny chick nailed a lot of the weaker aspects of the movie in her video review. Joaquin rlly elevated this **** cause todd philips aint that great of a writer. This **** is like a 6/10 imo.
Is that the chick that thinks endgame was a good movie? Jenny pulls her punches on mcu movies and liked the the last jedi
BlueFace
90's R&B type of shit

Is that the chick that thinks endgame was a good movie? Jenny pulls her punches on mcu movies and liked the the last jedi

Idk I only peeped the vid cause someone itt mentioned it
rwina

sounds like she has amazing taste :banderas:
amorystephenson
https://soundcloud.com/wahgwaan_bodmon/amory-stephenson-death-in-the-leaves

Seen this movie 4 times and it's absolutely fantastic.
Chess Not Checkers

We all agree bro was in the right for killing those guys on the train?

He was acting in self defense
Steeze is King.

Golden Roses link=topic=4130473.msg542077065#msg542077065 date=157187299​1
We all agree bro was in the right for killing those guys on the train?

He was acting in self defense

i mean dudes were ****s but they probably weren't planning to kill him

mans killing that last fella on the train platform was just petty
Steeze is King.

the train stop where all the clowns are causing a riot is one of my local NYC train stations, Bedford Park Boulevard lmao.
SegaDreamFlash

i mean dudes were ****s but they probably weren't planning to kill him

mans killing that last fella on the train platform was just petty

Last dude getting killed was extra cuz he was running away by that point, but the rest of them niggas started that **** so :mm:
Steeze is King.

Last dude getting killed was extra cuz he was running away by that point, but the rest of them niggas started that **** so :mm:

end of the day talk **** get hit :kanyeshrug: but he still a whole murderer for that
Steeze is King.

what are you talking about? This is the greatest movie of all time, Deserve the oscar for best picture. Marvel is surely done now!!!!!!

calm down Jaco
Chess Not Checkers

Fits like I thought it would

Pages:1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook