YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Leto is a trash actor  :mm:
They let him slide cause white boys either wanna be him or **** him

Double entendre

pmfer

I guess I watched it super late and this definitely impacted my experience with the movie.

Personally I thought it was a great movie, but definitely predictable for most of it and as a result I saw a lot of it as a black comedy.

A lot of people i talked to irl agreed with me that aspects of it were very funny and like a black comedy and some just straight up comedic Him kissing the old lady on stage :dead:
imgoldson

My sister met this man (Jared Leto) real quick in Paris a few years ago when he was touring with his band

And yeah, he's a douchebag, i dont like celebrities getting cancelled, but this guy has enough **** behind him to get cancelled
Y0rn.

I guess I watched it super late and this definitely impacted my experience with the movie.

Personally I thought it was a great movie, but definitely predictable for most of it and as a result I saw a lot of it as a black comedy.

A lot of people i talked to irl agreed with me that aspects of it were very funny and like a black comedy and some just straight up comedic Him kissing the old lady on stage :dead:

That's basically what Joker needs to be. He must have that humor and flamboyant character. That was the only thing the Heath Ledger Joker missed tbh.
imgoldson

That's basically what Joker needs to be. He must have that humor and flamboyant character. That was the only thing the Heath Ledger Joker missed tbh.
That's the spirit of the Joker, a black comedy, dark comedy, stuff that can be seen as disturbing and funny at the same time, movie nailed it in that aspect, movie was genuinely funny at times, makes it more understandable why Todd Phillips (a comedy filmmaker) did this movie, he was the greatest choice for a director
Bhris Corn
http://chrisbornxi.com/

Finally saw this and it was definitely a great movie but like am I the only who thinks itís a bit or overhyped? Also I feel like it wasnít that good of a ďcomic bookĒ movie but great as a thriller movie, probably my own fault. I didnít go in expecting joker vs Batman type **** but still just feel like the dc aspects were thrown in as an after thought
Bhris Corn

Also feel like I canít have a real discussion on this cause niggas Iíve talked start throwing out ď11/10, perfect! Best movie everĒ type ****
escmb🎚

My sister met this man (Jared Leto) real quick in Paris a few years ago when he was touring with his band

And yeah, he's a douchebag, i dont like celebrities getting cancelled, but this guy has enough **** behind him to get cancelled

leto ****ed your sister and didnít call her back?
Prince Pablo👑
mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips

Jfc
Bhris Corn

:dead:
PT. 💎Section Mod
bob igers son

?
Prince Pablo👑
mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips

goldson a psycho get this man outta here
MJP
under a 3 year contract with disney

:clap:
YeavansGate
Deleted

Finally saw this and it was definitely a great movie but like am I the only who thinks itís a bit or overhyped? Also I feel like it wasnít that good of a ďcomic bookĒ movie but great as a thriller movie, probably my own fault. I didnít go in expecting joker vs Batman type **** but still just feel like the dc aspects were thrown in as an after thought

You arenít wrong
Humble 💔

you sick bruh :dead:
Odeon
If a man makes snake sounds he is bound to be one

tbh one of the greatest movies ive ever watched
SegaDreamFlash

only thing he really has behind him is just being a **** lol I'm no fan of the guy, but sheesh
1995stillalive

I loved everything about this movie

Pages:1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 410

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook