Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 406

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
Mudd Butt

In

Timmy Turner
Melodrama AOTY Lorde 2/2

How would Joker even have his own movie without it basically being a Batman movie at the same time?
It'd have to be like the dark knight. Where jokers mob story was one of the main focuses,
ShatteredWaves
Hello Guardian

This faith in Suicide Squad seems like it is going to backfire spectacularly like it did with BVS.
Tbh
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Man please just a MoS 2, the least you can do WB
Superman

MAN OF STEEL 2 MUTHA ****A DO YOU SPEAK IT!?
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

I always said a Joker movie would be lit. Would rather him & Harley have a duo movie tho because solos for them is kinda pointless. Movie could be a psychotic version of Mr & Mrs Smith :hhh:
This is what I was thinking, its pointless to give each of them their own film. Except I was thinking they'd be like a Joker and Harley version of Bonnie and Clyde :hhh: :denzel:
kLip
If yall like ludacris email me we can talk. If yall hate ludacris fuck off!!!!

Let me help you

So glad I still haven't seen this movie :daisyscust: Need someone to make a GIF of when she tosses the ball around @ 0:19-0:22 :dead:
Superman

Them niggas ain't dying for you
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

Margot Robbie Lobbying for Harley Quinn, Joker Spinoff: There's "So Much More to Do"

The 'Suicide Squad' actress speaks out about the proposed spinoff.
Margot Robbie is angling for a spinoff movie that would focus exclusively on Harley Quinn and the Joker.

Speaking to Tipsy Talk on Sunday, the Suicide Squad star expressed a desire to further investigate the relationship between the film's two most notorious figures.

"There's just so much more to do," she said of her role as Harley and Jared Leto's work as the Joker.

Some of the criticism hitting Suicide Squad has centered on the screen time, or lack thereof, given to Leto's clown prince of crime. (The actor has said a lot of his work was cut.) And though Robbie couldn't speak to exactly why Leto had so few scenes, she suspected it had to do with the filmmaker's commitment to creating a coherent narrative that focused on the pic's central mission.

Robbie's comments come months after Heat Vision reported exclusively that Warner Bros. has been developing a spinoff with the help of Robbie. Heat Vision reported in May that the film has a female screenwriter attached and is in many ways the product of Robbie falling in love with DC's female characters. The film is said to focus on several of DCs female heroes and villains.

Suicide Squad had a huge opening weekend despite poor reviews.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-margot-robbie-lobbying-918390
SecretGarden (Young Igor)
Finally found Peace...So Peace...

Would be O U T
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

Reviving thread, making OP cleaner
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

This seems more likely because it's confirmed that Margot and Jared both signed multipicture contracts. Margot signed a 10 year deal.
Slack️

This faith in Suicide Squad seems like it is going to backfire spectacularly like it did with BVS.

Well I'll be
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

ok that OP update :whew:
..ObiJuxn..
Do what thou SHALL

ok this hard
Phil Dunphy
Don't look at us, we're in love

I actually don't want this
lil heartbreak kid

Need alot of scenes with Joker just by himself so we can really get a peak into his mind
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

ok that OP update :whew:
ok this hard
:lilb:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 406

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook