JOKER (Starring Joaquin Phoenix) | OUT NOW | 𝓕𝓵𝓶 of the Year

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 410

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

Doesn't the Joker rape a woman in that?
yeah he did lmao, I'd dumb it down heavily but I think it would work.

Bigg Oppai
Subete wa, watashitachi no megami o kangei shimasu.

ok that OP update :whew:
Robinhood

Doesn't the Joker rape a woman in that?
yea lmao
Shattered.
The Star

Again, it was literally a movie where they dislike each other and then realize they have the same values and end up teaming up at the end to fight a common enemy

While introducing side characters over the course of the movie. Not that big a stretch

And, again, you're looking at the concept of the movie without exploring the execution and themes of the movie and not understanding why it was a risk on some level.
Shattered.
The Star

yeah he did lmao, I'd dumb it down heavily but I think it would work.

yea lmao

Yeah, it would have to be dumbed down.
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

Again, it was literally a movie where they dislike each other and then realize they have the same values and end up teaming up at the end to fight a common enemy

While introducing side characters over the course of the movie. Not that big a stretch

Death of Superman
Wonder Woman
A New Batman just 4 years after TDKR

kinda
Shattered.
The Star

Could be similar to WW, in and make it a prequel origin story.

Being that this Joker is a basically a gangster, would be interesting to see how he came up in Gotham

You've sold me somewhat, Ash.
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

Wrote a short summary of events and divided the pics, casts, etc
ToilnTrouble

And, again, you're looking at the concept of the movie without exploring the execution and themes of the movie and not understanding why it was a risk on some level.

So you think the "themes" in the movie were enough to deter superhero fans from a movie where Batman goes up against Superman?

T.V.U.

Do y'all not really think separate Harley and Joker solos are unnecessary?
nope. Harley is not a good character. Too much of joker will also make his character become like batman. Stale.
ToilnTrouble

nope. Harley is not a good character. Too much of joker will also make his character become like batman. Stale.

Like I really feel like having separate movies for both of them is just unnecessary pandering because of their popularity in Suicide Squad
Robinhood

Joker as the protag :jordanlaff:
ToilnTrouble

They could be using those resources to do different things
Shattered.
The Star

Having a Batman who's on the edge and killing/branding with no regard for life is pretty risky by itself.

I am not saying that Batman v Superman was something on the same level as, say, The Dark Knight Returns, but it does have its fair share, I feel that is a just estimation.
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

I mean hey, if they can make a Hannibal TV show work, a Joker movie would work just fine.
ToilnTrouble

I bet we get like 15 minutes of it being his childhood
Shattered.
The Star

Make Joker the villain. The story would not work if it was from his point of view.
🅰️drianSection Mod

Wrote a short summary of events and divided the pics, casts, etc
add this to OP :whew:

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 410

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook