Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 410

Do you want Joaquin Phoenix as Joker?

YES please :ffpu:
Bring back Leto (:jordanlaff:)
🅰️drianSection Mod

ok that OP update :whew:
my man copy and pasted half of YEEZUS's Batman OP :whew:

YAY

huge gamble putting the two biggest superhero characters of all time together in a film.

:jordanlaff:
Robinhood

If they make this film and Batman has more than 10 minutes of screen time it's gonna officially be billed a Batman film
Steeze is King.

It was, to some extent. Name another superhero movie like it; you cannot.

Yeah a superhero mashup where they fight and then become friends at the end has never been done

Like WB knew this would be a big deal they even referenced it in I Am Legend way back.
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

About 3 pictures :obamahhh:
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

Do y'all not really think separate Harley and Joker solos are unnecessary?

Doesn't really matter. We're past the point of superhero saturation. It's a whole new genre now :mm:
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

:dead:
Shattered.
The Star

A whole movie on Joker and Harley :ffpu:

Which were the best parts of SS :ffpu:

Don't know if I would be down with a Joker movie tbh, but it is at least interesting on paper, I suppose.
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Do y'all not really think separate Harley and Joker solos are unnecessary?

Harley actually has really popular, and high selling, ongoing solo comic book series. There's actually a lot of material for several solo Harley films.

The Joker is one of the most interesting villains in the history of fiction. There's a lot of great things that can be done with him in a solo film
Shattered.
The Star

Joker, I feel, doesn't work for a solo movie unless you delve more into what makes him tick. And you don't go The Killing Joke with it.
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

Don't know if I would be down with a Joker movie tbh, but it is at least interesting on paper, I suppose.
something like this would be nice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(graphic_novel)
Shattered.
The Star

Yeah a superhero mashup where they fight and then become friends at the end has never been done

Like WB knew this would be a big deal they even referenced it in I Am Legend way back.

The concept isn't the risk. The execution is. C'mon, Steeze. Don't try to dumb it down to the point that your point makes no sense.
Steeze is King.

So you're saying the exact same thing I'm saying but u just had to disagree with me for the sake of it
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Could be similar to WW, in and make it a prequel origin story.

Being that this Joker is a basically a gangster, would be interesting to see how he came up in Gotham
Steeze is King.

The concept isn't the risk. The execution is. C'mon, Steeze. Don't try to dumb it down to the point that your point makes no sense.

Again, it was literally a movie where they dislike each other and then realize they have the same values and end up teaming up at the end to fight a common enemy

While introducing side characters over the course of the movie. Not that big a stretch
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

why is HTML and IMG embed being a **** to me lately :floyd:
Shattered.
The Star

something like this would be nice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(graphic_novel)

Doesn't the Joker rape a woman in that?
Shattered.
The Star

So you're saying the exact same thing I'm saying but u just had to disagree with me for the sake of it

Not really, but there is a level of synergy there, I'll agree.

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 410

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook