Kanye To The: Kanye West

Boxing Thread: Canelo Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev

Pages:1 ... 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258

will stackman go to the strip club this weekend?

Yes
19 (86.4%)
No
3 (13.6%)
Total Members Voted: 22
M.A.

They not starting until UFC is over, they're even showing it on the big screen in the arena lmao

that makes sense but its ****ing sleeper

ShadowRealm

good **** from canelo, lets see him fight prime lhw now
M.A.

Good patience from Canelo to close it out late. he just grinded Sergey down
stackman
moose713

Someone like bivol is young, has some speed and defensively sound and wouldnít get knocked out and would probably be a boring/technical fight, weíre canelo would get the benefit of the doubt, and Beterbiev might be too strong for canelo, tbh canelo vs Beterbiev would be awesome, Beterbiev isnít young, but he doesnít have a lot of wear and tear
zulawski
If police use my raps in court then I'm out this bitch

Canelo really took Sergey's jab away by just planting his feet. Kov was afraid to be in that range with him. Jab only looked solid later when Kov got on his bike and could run Canelo onto it as he stalked him. Apart from that, Canelo threw and landed more power shots. Shots that looked better than most of Kov's. Without the jab, Kov is crippled now. Most figured Canelo would slip the jab to get inside, but instead he just let his speed advantage and selective power shots keep Kov tentative with it.

I had Canelo up at the time of the stoppage. I think having it even was fair. Official cards reflect that. Glad we got the stoppage so the scorecards weren't the main topic.
stackman
moose713

Itís crazy too think that in 2016 canelo was fighting amir khan and Liam smith and in 2019 he fought Danny Jacobs and kovalev, thatís a crazy change in competition
Big Bean
dicc on the floor & eyebrows through the roof

Itís crazy too think that in 2016 canelo was fighting amir khan and Liam smith and in 2019 he fought Danny Jacobs and kovalev, thatís a crazy change in competition
And he beat them both cleanly. Caneloís fighter of the year no question
watafucking

Yo people are really saying this is fake ? Boxingego & boxing conversation really be bored and want some views I guess
Soo Diff

And he beat them both cleanly. Caneloís fighter of the year no question
:maybe:
RagingAggie

kovalev got paid off smh

hope clenelo fights beterbiev
stackman
moose713

kovalev got paid off smh

hope clenelo fights beterbiev
I canít see Beterbiev being corrupted by the money, such as kovalev who, had pending lawsuits, court cases, alcohol problems, already been knocked out and already on his way out of boxing
M.A.

Canelo really took Sergey's jab away by just planting his feet. Kov was afraid to be in that range with him. Jab only looked solid later when Kov got on his bike and could run Canelo onto it as he stalked him. Apart from that, Canelo threw and landed more power shots. Shots that looked better than most of Kov's. Without the jab, Kov is crippled now. Most figured Canelo would slip the jab to get inside, but instead he just let his speed advantage and selective power shots keep Kov tentative with it.

I had Canelo up at the time of the stoppage. I think having it even was fair. Official cards reflect that. Glad we got the stoppage so the scorecards weren't the main topic.

What's your take on Ggg 1 & 2 results?
stackman
moose713

Is canelos, wbaĒregularĒ title legit? Would you seriously consider, Manuel Charr, the wba ďregular champion, a real heavyweight champion,íover even a top 10 heavyweight...
El Rey

Anyone have any good content on professional boxer "Hotstuff" Hollie Dunaway?

stackman
moose713

Interesting Chris Eubanks jr. Is fighting Matt korobov on the charlo vs Hogan undercard thatís a interesting fight
El Rey

Anyone have any good content on professional boxer "Hotstuff" Hollie Dunaway?

Edit: NVM fixed it
RagingAggie

I canít see Beterbiev being corrupted by the money, such as kovalev who, had pending lawsuits, court cases, alcohol problems, already been knocked out and already on his way out of boxing

exactly the way I see it

he, obviously charlo and andrade, and several of the 168ers won't sellout, at least I'd like to believe.

Part of me doesn't blame canelo cuz if you can fool your fanbase full of idiots, why not do it ? lol
watafucking

Man canelo really making history

Pages:1 ... 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook