Kanye To The: Kanye West

Boxing Thread: Canelo Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4258

will stackman go to the strip club this weekend?

Yes
19 (86.4%)
No
3 (13.6%)
Total Members Voted: 22
EARLDOOM
"ive never paid taxes in my life"

school is in session

EARLDOOM

1 TRAIN

:fire:
fgtbeatz
young $corcher Tryna Evolve Like Charmeleon

open that boy up
EARLDOOM

oh **** it was a left hook
fgtbeatz
young $corcher Tryna Evolve Like Charmeleon

nigga thought that punch was a elbow :hah:
surgical.
I drink and I know things.

That replay was wicked.  Hopkins' foot work is keeping him fresher.
EARLDOOM

oh man this is classic hopkins schooling the young bull.
Window Shopper

I hated Hopkins for beating Trinidad but got damn this guy is amazing.
surgical.

Goodbye Don King

:hah:
Wondr

Just read that hopkins won?! Damn congrats. 48 year old champ
heat27

Malignaggi owned Thurman

this is why I love Paulie lol

heat27

Schaefer said  Broner vs Malignaggi done deal  June 22 at Barclays Center

even tho broner just ducked the whole 140 division smh  i still cant wait to see the trash talking between the two best talkers in the game .
surgical.

Schaefer said  Broner vs Malignaggi done deal  June 22 at Barclays Center

even tho broner just ducked the whole 140 division smh  i still cant wait to see the trash talking between the two best talkers in the game .

147 is where the money is at tbh.
heat27

147 is where the money is at tbh.

with who at welterweight? he not fighting mayweather and manny most likely  going to fight marquez again.

140 is full of good fighters and there is money fights there with danny garcia and amir khan. also rios but that might not happen cause of the Al Haymon/ golden boy and top rank beef.
surgical.

with who at welterweight? he not fighting mayweather and manny most likely  going to fight marquez again.

140 is full of good fighters and there is money fights there with danny garcia and amir khan. also rios but that might not happen cause of the Al Haymon/ golden boy and top rank beef.

You have to work your way up to the fight.  The long run payout of being at 147 is much better.  He may not fight Pacquiao or Mayweather this year or next year, but give him a few good fights at 147 and it will payoff.

Broner has to protect himself and his value.  Garcia has more to gain from that potential fight tbh.
heat27

You have to work your way up to the fight.  The long run payout of being at 147 is much better.  He may not fight Pacquiao or Mayweather this year or next year, but give him a few good fights at 147 and it will payoff.

Broner has to protect himself and his value.  Garcia has more to gain from that potential fight tbh.

he is not fighting mayweather cause he said he wont and so did mayweather. also floyd has a 6 fight deal with showtime for the next 2 or 3 years. broner is a HBO fighter now that floyd jump ship. plus floyd already said he cashing out with the showtime deal so he most likely done after the deals end.

he wont get the manny fight either for the same reason i said for rios.

140 is a division he can clean out and prove himself to be the best in the world.
Ope

Just saw the highlights.  He schooled Cloud in every way.  This is an amazing accomplishment for B. Hop. 
heat27

Just saw the highlights.  He schooled Cloud in every way.  This is an amazing accomplishment for B. Hop.

Lucky you

I sat there and watch that boring ass fight lol

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4258

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook