Kanye To The: Kanye West

HBO's WATCHMEN | Sunday’s @ 9pm

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65

Bigg Oppai
Subete wa, watashitachi no megami o kangei shimasu.

pt.line bling link=topic=3891089.msg​260061274#msg​260061274 date=1445015734
>Big
>5'6

Didn't mean his height or weight literally but whatever

B-Lane
https://soundcloud.com/georgecitylights

Would love to see more Nite Owl. Wish some channel did a show on him since his character wouldn't cause a conflict with characters rights between the movie and the television studios.
user
user was banned for this post

http://heroichollywood.com/geoff-johns-zack-snyder-working-secret-project/
:khaled:

need this
Jaco 🃏
We are all clowns

Zack Snyder meeting with HBO

why can't he leave watchmen alone???  :jordancry:
M.A.

Novel was too dense for a movie tbh. Better as a show
ninetyone

but why?
STAR WARS FUR
kimochi warui

http://www.cbr.com/hbo-confirms-preliminary-discussions-about-watchmen-tv-series/

HBO CONFIRMS “PRELIMINARY DISCUSSIONS” ABOUT “WATCHMEN” TV SERIES
by Kevin Melrose
in TV News

HBO Confirms “Preliminary Discussions” About “Watchmen” TV Series

HBO confirms it has met with director Zack Snyder about a potential television based on “Watchmen,” the influential 1986 DC Comics miniseries created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

“Preliminary discussions regarding ‘Watchmen’ have occurred,” the cable network said in a statement to Deadline, “but we have no additional information and no deals are in place,”

The website suggests the discussion took place “months ago,” and that there are no talks at the moment with Snyder, who’s occupied with Warner Bros.’ upcoming DC movie slate, including “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and “Justice League.”

Snyder helmed the 2009 feature adaptation of “Watchmen,” which received mixed reviews and grossed $185.3 million worldwide on a $130 million production budget.
Padre

:word:
Howard... the Duck

I think the film was a fine adaptation, not really sure if we need another one so soon. But of course it does seem like the material ideal for HBO. Still I'd just rather they keep it a graphic novel, the themes are most effective in that medium
🅰️drianSection Mod

HBO Confirms “Preliminary Discussions” About “Watchmen” TV Series

HBO confirms it has met with director Zack Snyder about a potential television based on “Watchmen,” the influential 1986 DC Comics miniseries created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

“Preliminary discussions regarding ‘Watchmen’ have occurred,” the cable network said in a statement to Deadline, “but we have no additional information and no deals are in place,”

The website suggests the discussion took place “months ago,” and that there are no talks at the moment with Snyder, who’s occupied with Warner Bros.’ upcoming DC movie slate, including “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and “Justice League.”

Snyder helmed the 2009 feature adaptation of “Watchmen,” which received mixed reviews and grossed $185.3 million worldwide on a $130 million production budget.
Padre

You own so many threads :clap:
ShatteredWaves
Hello Guardian

Game Of Thrones
Westworld
Watchmen

When we get all three airing in the same year HBO will be dominating :damn:
Constantine

puke
Roderick

Greatness