Kanye To The: Kanye West

HBO's WATCHMEN | Sunday’s @ 9pm

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65

ThichQuangDuck

Never gona top the Snyder version

Easily going to top it. Snyder version's change to the ending took away a lot of the meaning of the text

ThichQuangDuck

How are ppl excited for a lindelof production

Didn't he almost single handledly ruin the sci fi renaissance

Leftovers Season 1-3 Available Now.
Feellikebelfort

Lindelof is inconsistent af, but i love the idea
ThichQuangDuck

already better then the movie :damn:
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

wttttttttttttttttttttttttf

This is the definition of conflicted
Why are you conflicted?
ThichQuangDuck

Why are you conflicted?

I love Alan Moore to the point where I know Watchmen doesn't need any additional content in anyway shape or form. The book is a fully complete idea. I didn't read the prequels. Not huge on their involvement in reborn. Don't want it to connect to DCEU and doubt it is just a retelling of the book. So confused in what timeline it will be or its purpose. I love Damon Lindelof but in terms of DC I feel there are more interesting properities that could connect to DCEU he could be involved in. On the other hand will watch anything him and his team does :mm:
Jody Highroller
don't worry I make enough to get u killed

Easily going to top it. Snyder version's change to the ending took away a lot of the meaning of the text
Nop
ThichQuangDuck

Nop

Papi is that you :allears:

But for me personally yes. I sat there the whole movie watching a text to visual illustration and was like okay the ending is changed but they can still do it right and I feel they botched it.
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

I love Alan Moore to the point where I know Watchmen doesn't need any additional content in anyway shape or form. The book is a fully complete idea. I didn't read the prequels. Not huge on their involvement in reborn. Don't want it to connect to DCEU and doubt it is just a retelling of the book. So confused in what timeline it will be or its purpose. I love Damon Lindelof but in terms of DC I feel there are more interesting properities that could connect to DCEU he could be involved in. On the other hand will watch anything him and his team does :mm:
I think if they explore the events before Watchmen it could be interesting. Maybe focus on each character each season and have it conclude in the final season with the events of the novel.

But yeah I agree I'd rather have something else besides Watchmen, something that can directly connect to the DCEU but its HBO and Watchmen so I'm in. :ffpu:
ThichQuangDuck

I think if they explore the events before Watchmen it could be interesting. Maybe focus on each character each season and have it conclude in the final season with the events of the novel.

But yeah I agree I'd rather have something else besides Watchmen, something that can directly connect to the DCEU but its HBO and Watchmen so I'm in. :ffpu:

I hope Damon Lindelof writes one of the upcoming movies :ffpu:
MannersSuck⚡️
soon.

THIS BOUT TO **** ALL OVER INHUMANS :rejoice:
i mean inhumans wasn't gonna be good to begin with
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

I hope Damon Lindelof writes one of the upcoming movies :ffpu:
He's been great on TV I'm not sure how I feel about him writing movies. Maybe a Green Lantern Corps
ThichQuangDuck

He's been great on TV I'm not sure how I feel about him writing movies. Maybe a Green Lantern Corps

he wrote Prometheus :mm:
ThichQuangDuck

i mean inhumans wasn't gonna be good to begin with
KING MAMBA
x Lovelypie

he wrote Prometheus :mm:
Not a fan of Prometheus tbh, I liked parts of it tho
YEEZUS ⚡️

yokes
ThichQuangDuck