Kanye To The: Kanye West

Big Boi x Raekwon x Janelle Monae?!?!?!?! YES!!

Pages:1

FlyMx
Official KTT Mascot

There isnít a stone left unturned for ATLís Big Boi.

Teaming up with symbolic whiskey distiller Crown Royal, one-half of Outkast has become the new face for the companyís premium liquor Crown Royal Black. The rapper also lent his hand in designing the bottleís limited edition carrying bag. Accompanying products ranging from a jacket by Undrcrwn, Rocksmith sunglasses, and duffel bag by designer Brian Wood were also blessed by Big Boiís keen fashion sense.

While at the launch event for the drink in New York City, the rapper shed some light on his next solo album.

ďIíve been working on the new record Daddy Fat Sax and really just taking on beats for outside artists. I got the group Vonnegutt and a couple joints from Killer Mike,Ē he continues.

ďI have music thatís a continuation from what I was working with the Left Foot album. Iím trying to narrow it down from like seventy-seven records. Iím trying to cut it down, Iím only going to give them ten records this time."

Though guest appearances were kept to a minimum on his first solo LP Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, Boi revealed an impressive collabo that heís been holding for his follow up.

ďI got a track right now thatís me, Raekwon, and Janelle Monae that I recorded for Sir Lucious Left Foot,Ē he told VIBE from that back room of Anchor Bar.

When asked if his long time running mate, Andre 3000 would also be making a guest appearance, the rapper remained hopeful but said it was in the hands of Jive at this point.

ď[Andre] on the Daddy Fat Sax album? Hopefully, if Jive lets it happen. But Iím definitely going to be on his next record."

No official release has been set for Big Boiís second solo album, Daddy Fat Sax.

watch the interview here

http://www.vibe.com/posts/v-exclusive-big-boi-talks-raekwon-and-janelle-monae-collabo-new-album-working-andre-3000

Black Dante
Contact Sugu he's got the contacts mayne

**** Yeah!
The Man
Music expert and furniture salesman

Sweet.

Only 10 songs though?? Ahhh
FlyMx
Official KTT Mascot

Crazy

Hopefully Rae gets Janelle on his Just Blaze/Kanye album too

what? what just and kanye album?
FlyMx
Official KTT Mascot

SIIIIICCCCKKKKKK!!!!
joeicecoldcool

Damn, I want 12+ tracks especially if he's using a few leftovers from SLLF. Also, I dunno what the story was on about saying SLLF didn't have many features.

Pages:1

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook