Kanye To The: Kanye West

Paris Saint Germain //\\ Allez Paris 👑🇫🇷

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 751

Will PSG get past the QF this year?

Yes
No
Creasy
For the lies I tell I will lie in Hell...

smelly **** lmao

Mario Gotze
Trapsoul album of the decade

I just might have to cop the black jersey with Blaise on the back
swagcula

:salute:

Glad I won this bet. I was losing a lot of money in my bets in the premier league. lmao.
swagcula

I'm looking forward to this week's matchup against Shaktar Donetsk in the Champions League.
Jean Saudi Arabia

juve is better than PSG

Juve is in a transitional/rebuilding phase from having lost Tevez/Vidal/Pirlo. PSG have basically built the strongest team in their club's history
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

Juve is in a transitional/rebuilding phase from having lost Tevez/Vidal/Pirlo. PSG have basically built the strongest team in their club's history
and they will still go farther in Europe than PSG. Sad really. Maybe PSG should look for more pimps inni
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

smelly **** lmao
Morocco's finest
Jean Saudi Arabia

and they will still go farther in Europe than PSG. Sad really. Maybe PSG should look for more pimps inni

Juve is the team I support and I have trouble believing that atm. The game vs Man City was great, but our serie a campaign has been horrible (in part due to injuries, but overall we've been poor). A lot of the guys we have had to start are either young and new to the team, or subpar. PSG have assembled a really strong squad that's complete in all areas unless Cavani/Ibra decline in form. Serie A is better than Ligue 1 for sure, but PSG are currently a stronger side than Juve. PSG lost to the same side we did last CL (which was clearly the strongest side in the world), they just drew them earlier on.
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

Juve is the team I support and I have trouble believing that atm. The game vs Man City was great, but our serie a campaign has been horrible (in part due to injuries, but overall we've been poor). A lot of the guys we have had to start are either young and new to the team, or subpar. PSG have assembled a really strong squad that's complete in all areas unless Cavani/Ibra decline in form. Serie A is better than Ligue 1 for sure, but PSG are currently a stronger side than Juve. PSG lost to the same side we did last CL (which was clearly the strongest side in the world), they just drew them earlier on.
they will mesh and find their feet soon.

This PSG side is not much different than last year when you consider what they are putting on the pitch. 

PSG beat Chelsea on aggregate and they were absolutely demolished by Barcelona. It wasn't even a contest
Jean Saudi Arabia

they will mesh and find their feet soon.

This PSG side is not much different than last year when you consider what they are putting on the pitch. 

PSG beat Chelsea on aggregate and they were absolutely demolished by Barcelona. It wasn't even a contest

I hope juve retutns to form. Even if we don't hit last years heights, our next generation is extremely promising. PSG did add Di Maria and Kurzawa (who started the year in excellent form), who can replace Van Det Viel, so they have built from last year somewhat. I think PSG should have had closer games vs Barca last yr, but I can't fault them for losing to a squad that beat everyone else handily. Beating Chelsea with 10 men in the R16 was pretty impressive
MAGNETO
THE DRIVE FOR FIVE. #DE5TINY #ELIMVP

I just might have to cop the black jersey with Blaise on the back
🔥
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

I hope juve retutns to form. Even if we don't hit last years heights, our next generation is extremely promising. PSG did add Di Maria and Kurzawa (who started the year in excellent form), who can replace Van Det Viel, so they have built from last year somewhat. I think PSG should have had closer games vs Barca last yr, but I can't fault them for losing to a squad that beat everyone else handily. Beating Chelsea with 10 men in the R16 was pretty impressive
Kurzawa has nothing to do with VDW :what:

Aurier is the one who will start over VDW.

di maria lol, Not too worried about a player who couldnt handle playing in the premier league
Jean Saudi Arabia

Kurzawa has nothing to do with VDW :what:

Aurier is the one who will start over VDW.

di maria lol, Not too worried about a player who couldnt handle playing in the premier league

:clap:

meant maxwell, my b

Di Maria seems to like it at psg a lot more than man u so maybe he finds his form :kanyeshrug:
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

:clap:

meant maxwell, my b

Di Maria seems to like it at psg a lot more than man u so maybe he finds his form :kanyeshrug:
I will not be convinced di maria has changed until he turns in good performances against capable teams
El Seņor
# # # # #

yea without Zlatan, Verratti, Motta, Aurier, Silva and Lucas.....
Jean Saudi Arabia

https://streamable.com/1s9k

damn this was nice af
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

yea without Zlatan, Verratti, Motta, Aurier, Silva and Lucas.....

lol @naming aurier like vdw doesnt start most games anyway.

Barcelona v Paris Saint-Germain line-ups

Barcelona: ter Stegen, Dani Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Jordi Alba, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.

Subs: Bravo, Xavi, Pedro, Rafinha, Bartra, Sergi Roberto,
Adriano.

PSG: Sirigu, van der Wiel, Marquinhos, Luiz, Maxwell, Verratti, Cabaye, Matuidi, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Pastore.

Subs: Douchez, Camara, Lucas Moura, Bahebeck, Digne, Lavezzi, Rabiot.
Denzel Washington
Nos partimos la madre

Tbh there isnt even a point in naming top 4 as the gap experienced after them is so huge that it doesnt even make sense naming them

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 751

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook