28 (41.8%)
Yes.
39 (58.2%)
Total Members Voted: 67
Amen

Very powerful

Serene
my gooch stank

Maybe but what are we using as a hood school if VR isn't?

Honestly if you want to compare hood schools I'll list a couple for you since I personally know people from these schools and know "hood niggas" who attend these schools.

West Humber Collegiate
Downsview Secondary
Westview
North Albion Collegiate
West Hill Collegiate

I could go on and name some other "rough" catholic schools as well but all in all Drake never really started from the bottom he was making roughly 27k a year on degrassi and my mother who raises me by herself makes 22k a year just to put that comparison into your head.

VR at the time that Drake attended it was just MILD compared to the other schools at that same exact time.

tl:dr Drake was upper middle class.
saudade

My aunt has a similar house situation as drake and she's poor so :work:
Sigma.morning
go blow for blow with any mexican

My aunt has a similar house situation as drake and she's poor so :work:
l
m
f
a
o
Sigma.morning
go blow for blow with any mexican

Honestly if you want to compare hood schools I'll list a couple for you since I personally know people from these schools and know "hood niggas" who attend these schools.

West Humber Collegiate
Downsview Secondary
Westview
North Albion Collegiate
West Hill Collegiate

I could go on and name some other "rough" catholic schools as well but all in all Drake never really started from the bottom he was making roughly 27k a year on degrassi and my mother who raises me by herself makes 22k a year just to put that comparison into your head.

VR at the time that Drake attended it was just MILD compared to the other schools at that same exact time.

27k is upper middle class?
saudade

I can't believe people actually think sharing a house with another tenant and being the sole source of income on a teacher's salary can even be considered middle class.

One floor and a basement in that narrow ass house :hah: That's like, every Spanish immigrant in Jersey's living arrangement.
ChrisFromTheHou
Head is the answer

No way did he start at the bottom in life, that honestly a direct diss to his parents hard work. In this music industry, he did indeed start at the bottom.
Khaled
im a cyber bully

West Humber Collegiate
Downsview Secondary
Westview
North Albion Collegiate
West Hill Collegiate

27k is not upper middle class
yeezypls

"diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it"

powerful stuff
Fishsticks
I just mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen. :he:

27k is not upper middle class

He got all that free healthcare so that adds like another 10k.
:kanyeshrug:
Infinity

Healthcare adds at least 25K bro
Jeffler
Selfish / Selfless / Yourself

West Humber Collegiate
Downsview Secondary
Westview
North Albion Collegiate
West Hill Collegiate

Heh. I went to Downsview and lived nearby. It can be rough if you get yourself in the wrong situation but otherwise it's fine. Vaughan Roads rep when Drake was there was worse than Downsview's is currently, IMO

It doesn't really matter that much anyway though, we're arguing over semantics at this point
Serene
my gooch stank

Healthcare adds at least 25K bro

this and Drake's mother before she got sick was an educator if you add all these together

drake - 27k + mom - (teachers roughly make anywhere from 55k-80k but lets say 55k) = 82k/year = upper middle class

Heh. I went to Downsview and lived nearby. It can be rough if you get yourself in the wrong situation but otherwise it's fine. Vaughan Roads rep when Drake was there was worse than Downsview's is currently, IMO

It doesn't really matter that much anyway though, we're arguing over semantics at this point

yeah i agree vr was a lot more rough before & yeah its all about time and place when it comes to situations

eh i'm just saying drake didnt start from rock bottom he was like in the middle lol
Infinity

:hah: about what America thinks heath care is.
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

Damn, people really give a **** if he was poor or rich when he was young?
Yes many do, and being "real" is a must for most hip hop heads. All the rappers in this generation lie, they haven't been real since the 90's imo. It's just entertainment, who cares really. And trust I used to hate drake but I like a lot of his songs now and couldn't care less.
Dominican Papi
Banned

baиks

He just wants more credibility and respect. Simple
Khaled
im a cyber bully

haha you have little understanding about life outside America, don't you? 27k no matter where you live, free healthcare or not, its still not upper middle class.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook