Total Members Voted: 67
kids with crowns
Deleted

goosebumps itt

Volant
<3

Very powerful
Captain Bucky Barnes

I don't really like Drake much but you gotta have at least some respect for  him, dude is genuine.

The funny thing is that people criticize him for writing about what's happening or has happened in his life, yet praise others that do the same because they "keep it real".
Serb

its funny how he's talking about how vaughn road isnt an easy school to go to yet i have friends that went there and its just a regular high school with hardly any fights or anything
Vietbrah🙏Section Mod
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

its funny how he's talking about how vaughn road isnt an easy school to go to yet i have friends that went there and its just a regular high school with hardly any fights or anything

When did your friend go there? The culture could be different from the time he went there and the era that Drake was there.
ghettospace
fucking all these hoes no condoms no nothing

Worth the read?
OG Silver
ball is life

Power level over 9000
FIFA Papi
Puffin Shisha, laid back fucking with Fifa

:golfclap:
Deon
Northside

The sad part is that that interview and article have been out for almost a year or more and people still act ignorant to the facts. It really is true though. The whole growing up rich notion just helps those who don't like him not like him even more. In their heads it's this backwards rational that doesn't look at facts or logic just blind hate. 
Vietbrah🙏Section Mod

Worth the read?

definitely
Sigmabanned

lol drake was a rich piece of **** that pretends to have had a rough start. **** that nigga he fake
Webbie Vuitton
we r all ugly

lol drake was a rich piece of **** that pretends to have had a rough start. **** that nigga he fake

truuuu :hah:
SignosisOp

He was a rich tv star, just not as rich as his friends that were the sons of entrepeneurs and other high paying jobs that don't require the red carpet.
ItsThatEasy

SignosisOp link=topic=377535.msg18013384#msg18013384 date=1359915​988
He was a rich tv star, just not as rich as his friends that were the sons of entrepeneurs and other high paying jobs that don't require the red carpet.

TV actor? Sure. Rich TV star? Negative.

I don't think you realize he was the only paycheck coming into that house, and Canadian TV doesn't pay as well as some regular jobs.
Serb

I love drake but he needs to stop acting like he grew up on the grimy streets of new Orleans and was living off food stamps. Drake doesn't know "the bottom"
Effuzion

I love drake but he needs to stop acting like he grew up on the grimy streets of new Orleans and was living off food stamps. Drake doesn't know "the bottom"

Well by that logic no one in America knows "the bottom" because people in third world countries have it way worse than anyone who gets food stamps.
MUCHO DINERO
Came to do

I respect the **** out of this nigga B, gives me hope
Vietbrah🙏Section Mod

SignosisOp link=topic=377535.msg18013384#msg18013384 date=1359915​988

He was hardly rich from Degrassi lol

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook