Kanye To The: Kanye West

Last Movie You Watched

Pages:1 ... 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179

RASIE

Last couple weeks have been a real treat. Feels like the most 5/5s I've logged over a short period in quite a while. :yejoice:

Mo

Last couple weeks have been a real treat. Feels like the most 5/5s I've logged over a short period in quite a while. :yejoice:

when you hit that hot streak of beautiful first time watches :banderas:

bonus points when its not just stuff from directors you already love  :banderas: :banderas:
RASIE

when you hit that hot streak of beautiful first time watches :banderas:

bonus points when its not just stuff from directors you already love  :banderas: :banderas:

Tbh i get a little more of a "bonus points" feeling when its stuff from directors i already love haha.

But seeing several 5/5s films in a short period is always a rare blessing regardless :banderas
Mo

Tbh i get a little more of a "bonus points" feeling when its stuff from directors i already love haha.

But seeing several 5/5s films in a short period is always a rare blessing regardless :banderas

I don't know. I love it when its someone I hadn't seen much stuff from before. it opens up a whole new catalogues of potential 10s. And its just more of a surprise
im just me.
poopoopeepee

i reallllly need to get to multiple maniacs soon
RASIE

I don't know. I love it when its someone I hadn't seen much stuff from before. it opens up a whole new catalogues of potential 10s. And its just more of a surprise

I probably just feel that way cause regardless of what i'm watching, odds are its a filmmaker i already love or have fallen in love with quickly haha. A lot of the time i find just as many surprises in what i havent seen from them compared to someone brand new too, especially when there's so many whose careers span several decades :hhh:

But relatively speaking, i rarely feel disappointed when jumping into new filmmakers anyway. Most of the time i'll really be enjoying their work 2-3 films in, and they quickly switch over to the "watching directors i already **** with" category :hah:
RASIE

i reallllly need to get to multiple maniacs soon

Its pretty wild, particularly the scenario they chose. (Waters had some balls to put the Sharon Tate angle in it so soon after her murder.)

But i was a little underwhelmed with it overall. I definitely like Female Trouble and especially Cecil B Demented a lot more
Thugger
XanaX Damage

Just watched End of Watch man the ending gets me every time

And Frank Grillo yelling **** You then blasting the **** outta the gang is tight
john cassavetes
remember: pork in medina never play fair. do the knowledge. it ain't worth the headache yungin

9/10

daaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn i SLEPT on dis
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

Boys Don't Cry ó 1999

dir. Kimberly Peirce

FREE

Rob Zombie HOTC

10/10

Lords of Salem

5/10

Devils Rejects

7/10

El Camino

8/10

Shutter Island

10/10

Hard Candy

10/10
CurlyZ

Cabin Fever (2002)
7/10
Itís probably been foreal more than a decade since the last time Iíve watched this before last night. Forgot how weird this **** was, but the ending me and homies rolling.

CurlyZ

The Blood on Satanís Claw (1971)
8/10

A good old fashioned period piece horror. Really hard to find good images from the film online, but this has some brilliant framing and cinematography that transforms the filmís mundane settings completely in every scene (These were the best images I could find, but theyíre not even close to the best from the film).

I found it to be very similar to The Witch (2015) in its tone and visual style. Solid story and contains some moments that were genuinely creepy even by todayís standards. Some of the scenes were hindered by now archaic practical effects, but these issues donít take away from the overall film that is surprisingly engaging and fun to watch.

If you appreciate creepy framing and visuals this is worth checking out for that reason alone. There were so many frames in this film that stuck with me. A lot of thought and purpose in every shot.

notmyfirsttt

mother!

9/10
Bazooe
profoundly sad

lighthouse and parasite are both something special

parasite gonna be on my mind for a long tim
Wally
Everybody's dying bitch.

First person to message me gets Widows digital HD for free
YSL Hardbody
sada baby fan club

Silvia Prieto

6/10

The Magic Gloves

8/10
frank reynolds

First person to message me gets Widows digital HD for free
what does your dvd collection look like Wally? I assume thatís where you get these codes from

Pages:1 ... 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook