Kanye To The: Kanye West

Last Movie You Watched

Pages:1 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 5179

Vahn

You didn't think Irreversible was good? I can't comment on his other films.
Nah I thought it was cool but I'm not a huge fan of it or anything.  Really I'm just messing around when I diss Noe cause Rowjay is a stan :hah:

Mobs and Gods

Real
Did you know that Coppola originally wanted Orson Welles to play Kurtz?

Ya, and Keitel was supposed to play Willard. Don't think he would have it any other way now tho

Orson a gawd, but Brando THE gawd. Worth every penny they spent in him.
Lordie
I would rather have known Castro in the hills than in the palace

Ya, and Keitel was supposed to play Willard. Don't think he would have it any other way now tho

Orson a gawd, but Brando THE gawd. Worth every penny they spent in him.

You're making me want to watch Heart of Darkness
larry hov

i thot it was awful
Koala

Noe is just OK.. i was a fan of his films back in the day and thought they were provoking etc.. now if i can sit through one that factor is taken out and their just kinda average.. Enter The Void was a perfect example of why an "editor" is needed imo.. Personally he's a cool dude..
nutella

i thot it was awful

How come?
Koala

3/5

Very bleak, but well acted and directed film.. Ray Winstone was really on a roll with these disturbing roles in the 90's.. Felt almost like a Haneke film.
Lordie

3/5

Very bleak, but well acted and directed film.. Ray Winstone was really on a roll with these disturbing roles in the 90's.. Felt almost like a Haneke film.

Was it unorthodox enough?
Koala

Was it unorthodox enough?
the shots have this cold detached feeling to them and this voyeurism vibe.. give it a watch.
Lordie

the shots have this cold detached feeling to them and this voyeurism vibe.. give it a watch.

I'll put it on the list
Lamont

i thot it was awful

Noe is just OK.. i was a fan of his films back in the day and thought they were provoking etc.. now if i can sit through one that factor is taken out and their just kinda average.. Enter The Void was a perfect example of why an "editor" is needed imo.. Personally he's a cool dude..

Malnourished comments.
Lordie

:popcorn:
Vahn

Every post from Lamont is trash
Lamont

Every post from Lamont is trash

:hah:

We're all friends here, c'moooooon
Towjay Straub
outta my way falafel

smh rn
larry hov

How come?

its discustin trash masquerading as art ,the whole thing is jus nuttin but gimmick after gimmick, overdose on strobe lights and orange hue's,swiveling shaky cams and the whole story told in reverse chronological order, wavy stuff brahhh . noe is nuttin but a two bit provocateur hack
nutella

There Will Be Blood
Paul Thomas Anderson

My second viewing of this and I enjoyed it more than the first time (which was 5-6 years ago).  So oppressive, the mood, the score and DDL in such an intimidating guise.
Lordie

There Will Be Blood
Paul Thomas Anderson

My second viewing of this and I enjoyed it more than the first time (which was 5-6 years ago).  So oppressive, the mood, the score and DDL in such an intimidating guise.

Film highkey needed more scenes with him and Dano.

Pages:1 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 5179

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook