Kanye To The: Kanye West

Claire Denis' 'High Life' (Robert Pattinson, Juliette Binoche) | A24

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

Mishima

https://theplaylist.net/juliette-binoche-andre-benjamin-join-claire-denis-high-life-20170908/

:damn:

gonja

whoa
OnTheVerge
FKA No Puns

in
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Berlin First Look: Robert Pattinson in Claire Denis' 'High Life'

Robert Pattinson is lost in thought and space in this exclusive first-look picture from High Life, acclaimed French director Claire Denisí English-language ó and sci-fi ó debut about a group of convicts sent on a no-return mission to explore a black hole.

Juliette Binoche, Mia Goth, Andre Benjamin, Lars Eidinger and Jessie Ross also star in the film, in which a father and daughter struggle to survive in deep space.

High Life, written by Denis, Jean-Pol Fargeau, Geoff Cox and Nick Laird, comes from Andrew Lauren Productions, Apocalypse Films, Alcatraz Films, Pandora Filmproduktion and Madants. Laurence Clerc, Oliver Dungey, Christoph Friedel, Andrew Lauren, DJ Gugenheim, Claudia Steffen, Olivier Thery-Lapiney and Klaudia Smeija are producing.

Wild Bunch is selling the international rights in Berlin, with CAA handling domestic rights.
s
RASIE

Juliette Binoche

Say no more. Iím in.
Versetti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddkIT1nSDI

black hole.

in
August4th

cut

in
iLGND

interested
Rahh
bumaye

:feedme:
Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

🅰️drianSection Mod

beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Most hyped film of the year for me :ffpu:
beflygelt

This was shot in Cologne :oh: and I was there at that time too... to imagine I could've seen Robert Pattinson, Juliette Binoche and Andre 3k walking around the streets there, crazy
Il Cinefilo

😩
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

beflygelt

Pattinson going straight for the classics
Flame

Gonna be a got damn classic. Binoche and Pattinson are going to put on a ****ing spectacle

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook