Kanye To The: Kanye West

Claire Denis' 'High Life' (Robert Pattinson, Juliette Binoche) | A24

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

NOONE

lol I waited a couple days myself but when no one came through (not even NOONE, lol) I had to do it myself :hah:

yeah I discovered them through Denis' films last year. Their soundtrack for Trouble Every Day was amazing. Second album was my introduction, "A Night In" in particular was what hooked me, great song. Stupid smooth stuff. Smooth and loungey is basically their whole lane, makes for perfect background music (and I mean that as a compliment lol)

Also listened to the album Curtains yesterday and I might like that even more, brings a bit more experimentation/ variation to their sound

Pitchfork says: "Tindersticks have never released a bad album, never made an opportunistic, trend-driven shift, and have never done anything that might date their music to its moment of origin. They’re the rare group that can lay claim to a signature sound, yet tweak the formula from album to album so that each of their 10 records possesses its own distinct character." so you probably can't go wrong whatever you decide to listen to tbh
sound nice af :oh: thank you for the reply

NOONE

is 'Trouble Every Day' any good? Surprised by this box office figures wtf $800 :oh:
it's great imo but i can see why it flopped, it's an artsy vampire movie, unmarketable i'd say, if you plan to watch high life you should totally watch that one tho
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

is 'Trouble Every Day' any good? Surprised by this box office figures wtf $800 :oh:
it's pretty great tbh, it plays around with cannabalism horror and sci-fi a bit, in an interesting way (I find it a tiny bit campy but admire the risks taken), but it's 200% worth seeing just for Denis' amazing filmmaking and Vincent Gallo. It's so sensual :banderas:
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

it's great imo but i can see why it flopped, it's an artsy vampire movie, unmarketable i'd say, if you plan to watch high life you should totally watch that one tho

it's pretty great tbh, it plays around with cannabalism horror and sci-fi a bit, in an interesting way (I find it a tiny bit campy but admire the risks taken), but it's 200% worth seeing just for Denis' amazing filmmaking and Vincent Gallo. It's so sensual :banderas:

:melosalute:

oh **** knew something was fishy! I'm gonna peep before High Life comes out
NOONE

:melosalute:

oh **** knew something was fishy! I'm gonna peep before High Life comes out
:allears: i think if you like that one, you'll dig high life too
cut

dam this was something :whew:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

YAY

queen of not being a pretentious film elitist
eleanor jones
WOLF

Just watched. Total turd
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

eleanor jones
WOLF

Saw this on the weekend. Believe the hype.

You really liked this?
Versetti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddkIT1nSDI

Banana Lero
Everything you're saying sounds 100 percent like cultural brainwashing

is rip of this out
rwina

is rip of this out
bluray release is 24 april
OnTheVerge
FKA No Puns

More straightforward than I expected, except for probably the end. Had some awesome shots and a particular sequence
Catalyst

Incredible
Catalyst

More straightforward than I expected, except for probably the end. Had some awesome shots and a particular sequence

A lot more explicit than I expected lol

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook