Kanye To The: Kanye West

Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (Out Now)

Pages:1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423

What Nolan film is your favorite?

Following
7 (0.9%)
Memento
84 (10.3%)
Insomnia
7 (0.9%)
Batman Begins
19 (2.3%)
The Prestige
88 (10.8%)
The Dark Knight
332 (40.7%)
Inception
232 (28.5%)
The Dark Knight Rises
46 (5.6%)
Total Members Voted: 796
Humble 💔

just did a rewatch yesterday

still a GOAT movie

Murphy and Cooper's relationship is so pure :jordancry:

Matt Damon's character is so hauntingly real, he's a ****ing **** but man you can just understand where he's coming from

I really wish USA let NASA cook instead of continuing to defund them

sam.

Realllyyyy wish I had gotten a hold of one of those IMAX cell copies of this when they first dropped :cryfam:
SashaBolts

Best blockbuster of the decade??
The Dark Knight Rises or the Force Awakens
Lucifer Morningstar

yeah, it's probably gonna be Godzilla KOTM now
SashaBolts

Chanel 🏳️‍🌈

saturn.diamond

SashaBolts link=topic=365145.msg533​115581#msg533​115581 date=1544125673

this just ****ed me up
Bonesv2

Top 10 greatest scores OAT :obamahhh:
KEM

Top 10 greatest scores OAT :obamahhh:

Hans killed it. S.T.A.Y. is such a beautiful pierce of music
Blue Dream
I don't have to do nothing but stay black and die

I still rewatch this movie all the time
SashaBolts

what's better?
haven't seen Godzilla (hopefully never) but probably the film associated with this thread :yesip:
SashaBolts

this just ****ed me up
proud of myself for coming up with the idea for that gif :maybe:
Chanel 🏳️‍🌈

what's better?
Tbh I can see where you're coming from. Remember when I thought there would never be another Star Wars or Jurassic Park or Godzilla. I have yet to watch the new one, but Interstellar tapped into my subconscious fears. I used to read so many books about wormholes and blackholes and time dilation. This movie has me severely in shambles.
IMDB says that 92,216 movies have come out this decade so far. I have to go back and see what I've watched. But like right now, this is going against everything Film sxn likes but I don't care, How to Train Your Dragon is the greatest trilogy of the decade. The animation, the pacing, the simple yet effective storytelling. It has all the charm that I wanted in those other movies and I can't believe I got them from DreamWorks.
Humble 💔

Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night
KEM

Honestly might be my least favorite out of all his big budget blockbusters heís made since Batman Begins, but even with that being said itís still a 10/10 movie
YeavansGate
Deleted

Honestly might be my least favorite out of all his big budget blockbusters heís made since Batman Begins, but even with that being said itís still a 10/10 movie

You have rises over interstellar

You are wild
KEM

You have rises over interstellar

You are wild

I enjoyed Rises a lot more mainly because I was very invested in that world and itís characters, plus I saw it in theaters a bunch of times and I unfortunately never even got to experience Interstellar in theaters.

Pages:1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook