Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Story et Fall Thread READ THE OP OR GET BANNED

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 561

malti001

Founded in 2014, Story Et Fall is a Stockholm based contemporary mens shoe and accessory line, and the brainchild of its Founder and Creative Director, Lian Tavakolizadeh. With no formal training in the design field, Lian takes an artistic and personal approach to the formation of each collection. Clean aesthetic shows through mixed with casual cool. The result is international and modern in a sophisticated manner.

Each item is designed from the finest quality materials with immaculate craftsmanship and attention-to-detail. The attention-to-detail gives an added sense of quality and consideration to each item which feels anything but mass-produced. From a high level of customer care to carefully designed packaging and store environment, Lian´s vision is to offer a uniquely personalized experience.

FAQ

Q: Pictures man, where are the pictures?!

Scroll down to the second post in this thread.

Q: *Borat voice* Very nice, how much?

The leather boots are priced at €233 ($255), while the suede ones come in at €215 ($235). As for the cropped Jodhpurs, the suede ones are €169 ($184) and the leather version is €187 ($203).

Q: Where are the boots made?

Although it says Stockholm on the site, don't be fooled. The shoes are actually made-to-order (MTO) from a factory in Vietnam, however the suedes are sourced from the Charles F Stead tannery in England, while the calf leather is sourced from the Annonay tannery in France. Orders get shipped out from Vietnam, so customs fees are a possibility.

Q: How should I size?

Sizing down half a size (for narrow/medium width feet) for a snug fit seems to be the way to, as the leather will stretch and conform to the foot.

Size guide here, just make sure to calibrate it properly (instructions inside). Take the true size to be the length of the largest foot: http://www.storyetfall.se/showroom/st19-2.pdf

Q: Great, now how do I order?

Site is very barebones right now (no product pics as of writing), but if you click on "Line 1" from the main page you'll see what's on offer. When hovering around on the different options, the colour and model combo changes. This is further confirmed in the different product descriptions of each item. For the lazy, you can just scroll down in this thread, as most of the popular options are linked right next to their respective pictures.

Since these are MTO (as mentioned above), orders take around 3-4 weeks.

Ordering and Shipping Dates

As a rule of thumb, there are roughly 10 days before the start of each batch. The order deadline is usually 2 days before.

Orders are shipped around 4 weeks after the batch date (not when the order is submitted!). Orders submitted right after a deadline has passed can have a delivery time of up to 6 weeks.

News (latest update in bold)

Line 2 will be sneakers! Stated to release sometime in Q4 2015.

3 new suede colours: Milkshake, Tobacco and Grey. Available in Q4 2015/Q1 2016 (scroll down for pics).

(21/09/15) Line 4 will be 40mm variants of the Chelseas, Side Zips, and Jodhpurs. Apart from the higher stacked heel, these will also have a noticeably taller shaft. Set to release "shortly".

New (27/10/15):

Regarding the new suede colours:

The new suedes are expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. It will take another 1-2 weeks before they are available.

Regarding the new 40mm models:

The new 40mm heel on 2 new boot design is 3-4 weeks away. It is in the final stage. The shaft for both designs (besides the heel) will be around 17-18cm. Both having side-zip. The difference between the designs will be on how the stitching pattern is placed.

The “Line Boot” will have a single line stitch detail on the side of the shaft that goes from the bottom to the top. There will be no other details besides that.

The “Western Boot” will have a cowboy style stitch detail that surrounds the middle part of the shaft 360 degree. There will be no other details besides that.

Reviews

Suede Options

Sample of Tobacco suede:

Sample of Grey suede:

Style Forum Thread

malti001

Customer Pictures

LINE 1

Tan Suede Jodhpurs

Walnut Suede Jodhpurs

Black Suede Jodhpurs

Tobacco Suede Jodhpurs

Tan Suede Side Zips

Same Side Zips, but custom dyed to match the colour of the SLP Wyatts shown next to them (harness removed):

Wallnut Suede Side Zips

Black Leather Side Zips

Tan Suede Chelsea Boots

Common Projects Chelsea Boots (left) vs Story et Fall Chelsea Boots (right):

Wallnut Suede Chelsea Boots

Black Leather Chelsea Boots

Black Suede Chelsea Boots

LINE 3

Tan Suede Cropped Jodhpurs

Available in tan, walnut, black suede, and in black leather: http://www.storyetfall.se/line3.html

Mo Salah

IN
Tommy Trillfiger
$$

More chelsea boots

:yawn:

Still in I guess
Lit Harington

in
linssilanssi

im
Faderunner

First page in.
björk

:hhh:
VegasLights

copped everything tbh
Virgil Van Dijk

Since they ship from Vietnam, does the customer get charged with customs?
malti001

Yeah I think they're a very real possibility tbh, especially if you're from the EU.
Virgil Van Dijk

Yeah I think they're a very real possibility tbh, especially if you're from the EU.
:floyd:
Shakey Jake
White Men Can't Jump

Very Nice
cdmstore

This is what's holding me off, I feel like they'd easily come to 300 euros after tax and stupid charges.
tezzz
:Kung Fu Kenny: http://s9.postimg.org/5s2yewjy7/image.png

:parrot:
tezzz

Gonna get a pair of Jupiters
malti001

OP updated, that should do it for now
tezzz

How do I get my name embossed on the shoe

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 561