LA CLIPPERS/// #213 // 20-7

Pages:1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296

How Far Will Clippers Get This Year?

1st Round
2nd Round
Western Conference Finals
Finals
Ye24

Damn y’all Clippers fans hella insecure lol. Read the last couple of pages because I’m genuinely intrigued by your roster and your reactions to the recent acquisitions but all i see is ****ing about Lakers fans. Half the people you even assume are “Lakers fans” are probably casuals who aren’t even worth noting yet you gossiping about them like females.

:jayout:

alphabear

From Toronto but following Kawhi over to you guys as a fan. Hope y’all thrash LAL & GSW
UponEverySession

new arena soon
a clippers arena surrounded by a community with mostly lakers fans. nice!
El Señor
# # # # #

a clippers arena surrounded by a community with mostly lakers fans. nice!

Will all be clippers fans by June anyway lmao
El Señor
# # # # #

Damn y’all Clippers fans hella insecure lol. Read the last couple of pages because I’m genuinely intrigued by your roster and your reactions to the recent acquisitions but all i see is ****ing about Lakers fans. Half the people you even assume are “Lakers fans” are probably casuals who aren’t even worth noting yet you gossiping about them like females.

:jayout:

Na laker fans are itt and posting everywhere clippers content is posted. Twitter, Reddit etc you will never find a clippers post without laker fans coming in to talk ****. Most insecure fan base I’ve ever seen ffs you don’t see clipper fans going into laker Reddit or the lakers thread or commenting on lakers twitter posts lol Jay is right on last page tbh most online laker fans are too young to have even seen them actually win anything so they just mention rings and “we run LA” lol gotta keep “little brother” down so when they start having some success it only triggers more verbal sparring from laker fans it’s hilarious tbh
Ye24

Na laker fans are itt and posting everywhere clippers content is posted. Twitter, Reddit etc you will never find a clippers post without laker fans coming in to talk ****. Most insecure fan base I’ve ever seen ffs you don’t see clipper fans going into laker Reddit or the lakers thread or commenting on lakers twitter posts lol Jay is right on last page tbh most online laker fans are too young to have even seen them actually win anything so they just mention rings and “we run LA” lol gotta keep “little brother” down so when they start having some success it only triggers more verbal sparring from laker fans it’s hilarious tbh

Do you really expect better from millions of casuals on Reddit? Those aren’t real fans man
Tribe
3x DPOY and 2018 MVP

because laker fans only liked the lakers because they were the best

Now that they haven’t been relevant from a basketball standpoint since 2011 (lmao) the poor fans get insecure and feel the need to swing their tiny ****s around every chance they get

Remember when you were a Lakers fan lol
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

Remember when you were a Lakers fan lol
when :what:
anustart

You might as well join their fam my man the way you’ve been gassing them up

i bleed purple and gold and i love the nba stop reading into it bro
El Señor
# # # # #

Thread was hilarious between page 100-200 lmao wild times
El Señor
# # # # #

Still waiting on Iggy? :khaled:
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

Still waiting on Iggy? :khaled:
don’t want him at the expense of Harkless
El Señor
# # # # #

don’t want him at the expense of Harkless

agree but for a 2nd rounder :maybe:
El Señor
# # # # #

Patrick Patterson 🤷🏻‍♂️
Saturn

Patrick Patterson 🤷🏻‍♂️
imagine Patterson matched up against Anthony Davis.... BBQ Chicken
El Señor
# # # # #

imagine Patterson matched up against Anthony Davis.... BBQ Chicken

Lol imagine any clipper vs any laker tbf. Lakers have one guy clips have trouble matching up with, clips have 3-4 y’all defense is awful
El Señor
# # # # #

Christmas Day. W incoming :hhh:
El Señor
# # # # #

Starting 5:

Pat Bev
PG
Kawhi
J-Mike
Zu

Or