Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 296

How Far Will Clippers Get This Year?

1st Round
2nd Round
Western Conference Finals
Finals
El Seņor
# # # # #

By the time he retires he will be considered the 5th best PG ever behind Magic, Oscar, Isiah, and Stockton.  At least.  If he can carry the ****ing Clippers to a championship I would not hesitate to put him over Stockton and Isiah.  He might be the most well-rounded PG since Oscar.  There's nothing he can't do.  Maybe the best defensive PG in the league, shoots 47% for his career, basically averages 19 & 10 for his career, and he carried a mediocre Hornets team to the conference finals.  I really admire Chris Paul.  I think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA this year and Chris Paul and how he fits with that team is a major reason why (the other being the insane depth the Clippers have).

:h5: 

His defense is always overlooked when people talk about him cause he is so small. Has lead the league in steals 3 years in a row now.

Just watched a documentary of his and when he was in highschool his 61 year old grandfather died and the next game he played he scored 61 points :cryfam: let me know if anyone wants me to post it up

Shy
KING., Spanky

One of the best players ever.
TiBlanc954

His defense is always overlooked when people talk about him cause he is so small. Has lead the league in steals 3 years in a row now.

Just watched a documentary of his and when he was in highschool his 61 year old grandfather died and the next game he played he scored 61 points :cryfam: let me know if anyone wants me to post it up

Post!
trgrt

Needs to fix his shooting a bit
RAW.
Cory in the house

Needs to fix his shooting a bit

He shoots 50% :notsureif:
El Seņor
# # # # #

Post!

http://vimeo.com/32883758

El Seņor
# # # # #

not really a chris paul hightlight but check out how he points to the spot where he wants blake to go when blake is 20 feet away....and obviously lob city D:

Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

People usually mention him as one of the best defensive point guards along with Rondo and Westbrook :dno:
El Seņor
# # # # #

5,000 ASSISTS! :slick: :slick: :slick:

Clippers 19-6 :datass:
El Seņor
# # # # #

Clippers win again. 20-6. Thunder we coming for y'all.

Cp3 24 points, 13 assist and 5 steals. :datass:

Get used to this thread niggas :slick:
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

swaggybeej
gUH

5,000 ASSISTS! :slick: :slick: :slick:

Clippers 19-6 :datass:

Cp3 played such a well rounded game..love see the scoring, but an in control scoring..not like a Westbrook.
El Seņor
# # # # #

Cp3 played such a well rounded game..love see the scoring, but an in control scoring..not like a Westbrook.

Yea there are certain games where he just looks so in control of the whole game it's ridiculous.
RAW.
Cory in the house

The Heat are my EC team. Norris Cole pisses me off everytime he steps onto the court. :fly:

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

The Heat are my EC team. Norris Cole pisses me off everytime he steps onto the court. :fly:

Too much dominance on the court, probably
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Rondo vs CP3 coming soon
El Seņor
# # # # #

Rondo vs CP3 coming soon

Rondo will have better stats. Clips will win :datass:
trgrt

eric bledsoe and jamal crawford will save cp3 from embarrassment.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 296

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook