swaggybeej
gUH

:hah::hah:

Who the **** would give Lebron up for Chris Paul

I threw Deng in the deal as well for JR Smith so it evens out I guess

Clutch
ballin!

soon it will be Uncle Drew

Basically came to say this. Put a team around him..
T.A.I
What is Fear

no

yep fool
El Seņor
# # # # #

another game another W :slick:

and a vintage close it out moment by CP :datass:
El Seņor
# # # # #

19 and 10 from CP3...clippers 16-6 :slick:
BD3

He flops wayyy too much which infects his teammates like a disease which makes the Clips very hard to cheer for
RAW.
Cory in the house

He flops wayyy too much which infects his teammates like a disease which makes the Clips very hard to cheer for

When is the last time you seen him flop?
BD3

When is the last time you seen him flop?
Last game :work:
El Seņor
# # # # #

flopping aint allowed tho :oblivious:
El Seņor
# # # # #

clips win again..paul 10 and 13 with 2 steals but i thought he played one of the best games hes played this season..he got anywhere and everywhere he wanted and just looked in total control...the gawd :allears:
swaggybeej
gUH

Traded for Cp3 back. LeBron/Teague for Paul/Deng

I missed him greatly nh :allears:
El Seņor
# # # # #

Traded for Cp3 back. LeBron/Teague for Paul/Deng

I missed him greatly nh :allears:

:hah: damn thats love

u will be rewarded doe :datass:
trgrt

He's kind of phat, unlike rose or rondo
El Seņor
# # # # #

He's kind of phat, unlike rose or rondo

:notsureif:

also clips win again! 18-6! Second best record in the league! :slick:
FemiO
Thank You - Q-Tip/Busta

There was this thing he did against the Bulls once...he brought the ball up high like he was gonna throw a long bounce pass, and when he threw it down he put spin on it so that even though it looked like he was throwing the pass, the ball stayed with him...never seen anything like that in my basketball watching life
El Seņor
# # # # #

There was this thing he did against the Bulls once...he brought the ball up high like he was gonna throw a long bounce pass, and when he threw it down he put spin on it so that even though it looked like he was throwing the pass, the ball stayed with him...never seen anything like that in my basketball watching life

i think something similar to this is what u are talking about...even tho the rest of the play accompanied with the pass makes this highlight D:

Donnie_Narco
#Colts #NDFootball #Pacers #Butler #USMNT #Arsenal

By the time he retires he will be considered the 5th best PG ever behind Magic, Oscar, Isiah, and Stockton.  At least.  If he can carry the ****ing Clippers to a championship I would not hesitate to put him over Stockton and Isiah.  He might be the most well-rounded PG since Oscar.  There's nothing he can't do.  Maybe the best defensive PG in the league, shoots 47% for his career, basically averages 19 & 10 for his career, and he carried a mediocre Hornets team to the conference finals.  I really admire Chris Paul.  I think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA this year and Chris Paul and how he fits with that team is a major reason why (the other being the insane depth the Clippers have).
dior homie

i think something similar to this is what u are talking about...even tho the rest of the play accompanied with the pass makes this highlight D:

D: that ****s ****ing unreal.
time to learn a new move :work:

best pg in the game no doubt, a top 5 player in the league.
should be a laker :sadblu:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 296

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook