Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119

Yoma
<3 <3 <3 <3

That Burger King **** was hilarious :clap:

Yoma
<3 <3 <3 <3

It's like a snack **** :parrot: :parrot:
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

I'm liking this show more and more each episode.

Hhaha that Yoga party Peter's speech>>>>
Yoma
<3 <3 <3 <3

"I wish it was roman times"
"I would have been a slave back then"
"There's still time"

:hah:
RVGNVRXK

Havent seen this yet but i really like mike judge so ill check it out
Efam

ep was dope

"are you dressed like Steve Jobs?"

:hah:
nutella

What this show has done successfully is make you want them to succeed at starting up Pied Piper.  I want them to succeed and am interested how they'll do it.

Another good episode.
yeezyy

wow that last episode was painfully bad
Efam

haven't seen but what you meeaaan
yeezyy

haven't seen but what you meeaaan

the acting and overall storyline/writing was really bad, Monica (Amanda Crew) acting in that episode was cringeworthy
Stef
YO HO WILL GET SLAYED

the acting and overall storyline/writing was really bad, Monica (Amanda Crew) acting in that episode was cringeworthy
wasn't that bad
mentalcase420

I disagree...it wasn't as funny as last weeks but Peter Gregory was still cracking me up...I didn't find that actress's acting to be cringeworthy at all either but that's just me
Keyser Soze.

Last episode with Peter Gregory :cryfam:
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

Last episode with Peter Gregory :cryfam:

RIP
Hudes

I thought some parts were stupid, but overall it was a 'needed' episode to push the story further. I can't wait to see the nucleus compete with PP
Fire Marshall
Streetz Calling 2

this **** is a slow burn, not sure what ppl are expecting... LOL the whole episode?
52WATTS

Show worth checking out?
yeezyy

I thought some parts were stupid, but overall it was a 'needed' episode to push the story further. I can't wait to see the nucleus compete with PP

techcrunch thing is only thing good going, but the pilot compared to that episode felt like I was watching a different show

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook