Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Judge's 'Silicon Valley' | HBO

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 119

PFranco

this show is going to be ****ing gold
Hope so. Has a lot of potential so we'll see what happens.

gonja

Amanda Crew got them yams otl
HamingtonSection Mod
Sir, have you ever heard of our lord and savior, Carly Rae Jepsen?

From TJ Miller's AMA:
I love Silicon Valley! How are you going to navigate the challenges of having a main cast member pass away? Thanks for making me laugh!

- The loss of CEW was ****ing hard. I saw him with @rosepetalpistol at a place on the east side days before he passed away, his wife and beautiful daughter were there and we talked for 40 minutes about life, the show, and him. It was a huge blow to the show, he was the funniest person on it. So he's irreplaceable and I think that everyone felt that, and I felt worst for the writers and editors, seeing him over and over, writing him out of the show, the whole lot of it. But in the most disgusting and at the same time beautiful way, "the show must go on."
I think that saying means something bigger than most people think. The show is the most important thing in many ways, because it is for the whole, for the masses, for the audience-- they must be entertained and distracted, best of all made to laugh and feel happy for the ticket price. One person's death is a tragedy, to be sure, but the show must continue for the hundreds of thousands of millions who must see a show because tragedy is coming their way. Tragedy is on it's way or already there for all of us who's uncle is dying, who just lost their beloved pet, their own death approaching one day, or affecting everything they do. All we do is motivated by using time the right way, not wasting time, because we have a finite amount of it. But it continues even without us. This is why Time is God, which I'll explain later.
But regardless, the show must go on.

Seems like it was more difficult to deal with Welch's death than Judge has led us to believe.
Stealth

By far the funniest episode so far :hah:
enterthevoid123
giving out GBs

"He literally got it while I was still looking for parking"

:hah:
HamingtonSection Mod

That Burger King sesame seed story was beautiful. Those crops will be growing simultaneously for the first time in 200 years. :cryfam:
PFranco

Missed tonight's episode, good think I have HBO GO.
MasterRoshi

In

Efam

watching this tomorrow morning brb fam
longhorn

"He literally got it while I was still looking for parking"

:hah:

Kumail the goat
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

Funny funny show
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

http://www.piedpiper.com/#hello

Yes. It's a real site now
Steeze is King.

Show has so much potential. It's gonna really hit it's stride in a few episodes
HamingtonSection Mod

HBO renews Veep and Silicon Valley
OtherOtherBenz

http://www.piedpiper.com/#hello

Yes. It's a real site now

damn, HBO going above and beyond, per usual
mentalcase420

I'm really rooting for this show...glad it got renewed for a second season...first 3 episodes so far were pretty funny although IMO this show has the potential to be a lot funnier and probably will get their as the storyline develops...sad to hear about Welch passing away (just read about that on here before typing this)...his character is hilarious and that Burger King bit in the latest episode was awesome...he'll be missed next season
ehacker10

I really fuk with this show.

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook