Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Judge's 'Silicon Valley' | HBO

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119

Keyser Soze.

Just watched the 2nd episode and it's pretty ****ing funny. Did they film the whole season before Mr. Gregory (Christopher Welch) died or what?

HamingtonSection Mod
Sir, have you ever heard of our lord and savior, Carly Rae Jepsen?

Just watched the 2nd episode and it's pretty ****ing funny. Did they film the whole season before Mr. Gregory (Christopher Welch) died or what?
No, he died during production. Mike Judge said that it didn't cause any issue with the rest of the season, though.
nutella

I'm going to keep watching this I think, it successfully has me hooked.  I find the incubator character pretty annoying.
Efam

wheeeew that ep was dope! cant wait for next week
yeezyy

2nd ep was pretty weak, funniest **** was when Jared was interviewing each member of the team
IAMDOPE

I'm going to keep watching this I think, it successfully has me hooked.  I find the incubator character pretty annoying.
Yoma
<3 <3 <3 <3

Yeah what exactly is his purpose? He's about as useless as Bighead
nutella

Yeah what exactly is his purpose? He's about as useless as Bighead

Seems unrealistically ****ish and incredible.  Doesn't really seem congruent with a guy who could have made the money he did.  Then he's wise every once in a while...
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

No, he died during production. Mike Judge said that it didn't cause any issue with the rest of the season, though.

No way he died? Damn! How?
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

Funny episode
HamingtonSection Mod

No way he died? Damn! How?
Lung cancer.
Hudes

Lung cancer.

Damn. Dude is so funny.  Reminds me of Steve jobs
HamingtonSection Mod

Hudes link=topic=343582.msg61725​889#msg61725​889 date=1397604259
Damn. Dude is so funny.  Reminds me of Steve jobs
He reminded me of a more neurotic Gates, tbh.
Hudes

He reminded me of a more neurotic Gates, tbh.

The way he sits with his hand on face listening, reminded me of jobs
HamingtonSection Mod

The way he sits with his hand on face listening, reminded me of jobs
Regardless of who we think he resembles more, I'm more worried as to how the show deals with it. Judge said that his death didn't cause a rift in any production, so his fate is quite a mystery.
Hudes

Regardless of who we think he resembles more, I'm more worried as to how the show deals with it. Judge said that his death didn't cause a rift in any production, so his fate is quite a mystery.
My older brother expresses same concern. Me? I'm confident Mike Judge can pull it off.

Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head
- Big L
Kepler
Be as you wish to seem

this show is going to be ****ing gold
Efam

this show is going to be ****ing gold

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook