Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Judge's 'Silicon Valley' | HBO

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 119

HamingtonSection Mod
Sir, have you ever heard of our lord and savior, Carly Rae Jepsen?

Mike Judge sells HBO a new office comedy

For those who have longed to see Mike Judge return to the world of workplace comedies set inside technology companies, their very specific desires could soon be fulfilled by HBO. The network has just ordered to pilot Silicon Valley, a single-camera comedy from the Office Space director and his King Of The Hill collaborators John Altschuler and Dave Krinsky that's "set in the high tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, where the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success." For example, all the crap they buy from SkyMall, and also probably some stuff about their awkward relationships. Judge himself will direct the pilot this spring, after which the people mentioned in the first sentence can begin longing for other things. Maybe try "world peace," you selfish bastards.

Source

CrownOfMind

:fire:

CrownOfMind

Can't wait to see the pilot

HamingtonSection Mod

HBO Silicon Valley Comedy, Directed By Mike Judge, Begins Filming In Palo Alto

Filming for the pilot episode of an HBO television show about a group of programmers trying to strike it rich in Silicon Valley is expected to tie up traffic in downtown Palo Alto today, police said.

Source

:fire:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Can't wait to see the pilot

HamingtonSection Mod

HBO orders Mike Judge's Silicon Valley to series

In great news for fans of Mike Judge and making Mike Judge get back to work inside fake technology companies, HBO has placed a series order for Silicon Valley, his single-camera comedy reunion with King Of The Hills John Altschuler and Dave Krinsky. As previously reported, the show stars comedian T.J. Miller, The Offices Zach Woods, and Office-spinoff-almost-star Thomas Middleditch in the story set in the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, where the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. Such as, theyre geniuses at programming computers, but are dismayed to learn that other people dont respond like computers, no matter how fervently they mash their faces with their fingers. No word yet on when Silicon Valley will premiere, but you can go ahead and cancel your plans to kidnap Mike Judge and imprison him in that fake technology company you built in your basement.

Source
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke.

:lol:
NastyNeighbor

Anything Mike Judge does is ****ing amazing, this should be great, also, for anyone who cares, Judge did an interview with Alex Jones (who Dale Gribble was based on), regardless of what you think of Jones, it'll definitely be an interesting watch.

http://www.infowars.com/comedy-icon-mike-judge-talks-to-alex-jones/
Here's the teaser, it'll be out next week.
yungducketz

Really really excited about this!!

Hamington, you should throw Mike Judge's name in the thread title...maybe attract a few more potential viewers :slick:
Phuck12

mike judge. instrstn
HamingtonSection Mod

duck link=topic=343582.msg​26093817#msg​26093817 date=1377422957
Really really excited about this!!

Hamington, you should throw Mike Judge's name in the thread title...maybe attract a few more potential viewers :slick:
Will do. :h5:
Stan Smith

Mike Judge is the man. I love his work.
CordialJust

Anything Mike Judge does is ****ing amazing, this should be great, also, for anyone who cares, Judge did an interview with Alex Jones (who Dale Gribble was based on), regardless of what you think of Jones, it'll definitely be an interesting watch.

http://www.infowars.com/comedy-icon-mike-judge-talks-to-alex-jones/
Here's the teaser, it'll be out next week.
Ded at how he said Alex jones with the emphasis :hah:
HamingtonSection Mod

banjo.

I was trying be an extra on this but I forgot to renew my sf casting membership. Forever sad. Hopefully it picks up for more episodes or seasons.
HamingtonSection Mod

I was trying be an extra on this but I forgot to renew my sf casting membership. Forever sad. Hopefully it picks up for more episodes or seasons.
What? D:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

v
HamingtonSection Mod

v
Yes. :slick:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 119

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook