Lol no

You are in OP fam don't lie
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

add me to OP

who gave the assist to zidanes title winning wonder gol
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

ronaldo is such a genuinely kind person off the field but i wish he'd realize that his on field emotions really rub casual fans the wrong way, i've never seen ronaldo be the first one to run up to someone who's scored, i really implore him to be careful on what actions he makes specifically if teammates score and not him, other than that i think hes a sublime athlete who's scoring goals for fun, this madrid squad with benitez who i was worried about first, i'm really liking their style this season, free flowing, everyone knows their role and overall are playing very solid :banjo:

yup thats the only thing ive disliked about CR in the latter stages of his career, he looks happier when we lose 2-1 but he scored the lone gol than when we win 5-0 and he doesnt get on the score sheet
hippie.
Cholismo

who gave the assist to zidanes title winning wonder gol
wtf **** i was the ine who got the mod to make the thread u foul as **** asking dumbass **** like this :bruh:

Roberto Carlos btw :dahell:
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

wtf **** i was the ine who got the mod to make the thread u foul as **** asking dumbass **** like this :bruh:

Roberto Carlos btw :dahell:

nigga i never seen u in my life de seis dios just became known sunday night
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

battle at san mames today i already kno i wont b able to sleep tonight
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Barça leading on what really matters :hhh:

yall really talkin about the leaderboard after 4 games huh
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

yeah definitely, what do you think about di maria's move away from madrid? i was bummed out cause even though we got kroos now, maria always worked his ass off and his unpredictable style was the key ingredient against barcelona and getting out of tight situations.

i didnt like the move at all at the time but considering james was technically his replacement im fine with it now. Madrid will always be able to replace players.
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

id like to see a midfield trio of kroos/casemiro/modric today were going to need to dominate the midfield for us to win. Also
chances arent going to be as easy to come by against bilbao so our finishing needs to be much better than it was against shaktar/granada
KingJay

> RM FAM
> only 5 members

:jordanlaff:
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

> RM FAM
> only 5 members

quality over quantity
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

AS | Real Madrid are close to Zhang Linpeng in January, he's known as the 'Chinese Ramos.' The 26 year old defender Guangzhou Evergrande defender Zhang Linpeng has reportedly “reached an agreement” to play for Real Madrid, according to reports from China's government TV channel, CCTV5.

#WelcomeZhang
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

OFFICIAL REAL MADRID XI: Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Kovacic; Cristiano, Benzema, Isco.
hippie.
Cholismo

> RM FAM
> only 5 members

hijo de puta doesnt add me besides me being the one that got this thread in the first place :pacspit:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1227

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook