missing open net :banderas:

MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

pepe is so fuking cringe
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

missing open net :banderas:

not the best of debuts tbh

got the 3 points n top of table but we will need to play a lot better if we want to win at san mames
Retro 💣
whats this

bad game
FaaM
Hala Madrid

Awful game, especially from Isco, even though he made the assist. Horrible defending, with Kova coming in it got a bit better.
Offense wise no structure and woat use of chances, never picked the right last pass or missed opportunities to shoot.
King Keylor by far the best on the pitch, secured us 3 very important points, his performances so far are absolute world class
Link

Damn Navas easily the best keeper right now.
Katsura

Ok that was a very concerning 45 minutes, 0-0 at the half

ill start with the positives: Varane, Modric, Keylor.. thats it so far, keylor made a great save before the half that kept the score tied, Varane n Modric look like their usual selves and its easy to tell theyve hit their form before the rest of the team.

the rest of our defense, (pepe,carvajal,Marcelo) look VERY shaky; Pepe was caught off bad which led to a goal by granada but it was unjustly called offsides by the linesman, should be 1-0 granada.

Dani and marcelo, more so dani have had a tough first half, offensivly marcelo is usual himself attacking and putting in great balls but dani god damn i really think that danilo signing has ****d with his head this not the dani of old. tried to say it was just rust but this been going on all year

offense has been decent but lacks the clinical finishing we need, vasquez doing pretty well, benz missing his usual amount of shots n cristiano running around asking for the ball.

and katsura your boy isco really starting to get on my nerves had a clear opening on goal and shot it way left of goal, hes been mediocre this half doing usually what isco does, other than a nice thru ball to CR hes still making petty mistakes that a player of his caliber shouldnt make,

hopefully the subs in 2nd half put some life into this game and we leave with 3pts

HALAMADRID
we were **** from what I saw

Isco was good imo, but I only saw the second half but ill believe it if yall say he was **** overall since he tends to be inconsistent.

I'm loving the rotation, Casemiro and Jese (or kovacic) should have started over vasquez, depending on if Benitez wants more offense or defense.

Benitez is clearly working on a reward system for bench players, but one sublime 20 minute appearance shouldn't put vasquez ahead of jese or Casemiro in the pecking order.

He's very fast an skillfull, and a willing Passer. Potentially better than Callejon imo, but he should still have to go on loan before surpassing jese in the pecking order as a forward.

Like I've said before, I'd drop Kroos for Casemiro more often.

And also as I've been saying, Pepe is past it, but I still trust him over Nacho.

Navas is deadass world-class and better than de gea. 

Tbh, I'm ****ing with Rafa overall,we will be golden with Bale James and Ramos back

Match against Atleti will be key
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

we were **** from what I saw

Isco was good imo, but I only saw the second half but ill believe it if yall say he was **** overall since he tends to be inconsistent.

I'm loving the rotation, Casemiro and Jese (or kovacic) should have started over vasquez, depending on if Benitez wants more offense or defense.

Benitez is clearly working on a reward system for bench players, but one sublime 20 minute appearance shouldn't put vasquez ahead of jese or Casemiro in the pecking order.

He's very fast an skillfull, and a willing Passer. Potentially better than Callejon imo, but he should still have to go on loan before surpassing jese in the pecking order as a forward.

Like I've said before, I'd drop Kroos for Casemiro more often.

And also as I've been saying, Pepe is past it, but I still trust him over Nacho.

Navas is deadass world-class and better than de gea. 

Tbh, I'm ****ing with Rafa overall,we will be golden with Bale James and Ramos back

Match against Atleti will be key

100% when it was announced rafa was going to be the coach i was mad af but the rotation is amazing cause now we actually get to see how deep n talented the rest of our team is instead of the same XI every week with carlo which u could tell the team was destroyed come february/march.

Also i dont think the vasquez started cause of his 20min turn up against espanyol i heard benitez say the players from the bench PT is rewarded by how they perform in training, so jese must be getting outplayed or his effort is weak in training.
Boomin

IN on this thread.
Kiko stan

100% when it was announced rafa was going to be the coach i was mad af but the rotation is amazing cause now we actually get to see how deep n talented the rest of our team is instead of the same XI every week with carlo which u could tell the team was destroyed come february/march.

Also i dont think the vasquez started cause of his 20min turn up against espanyol i heard benitez say the players from the bench PT is rewarded by how they perform in training, so jese must be getting outplayed or his effort is weak in training.
Why couldnt hernandez have come this season :woody:fs: that rotation and reward system fits him perfectly
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Why couldnt hernandez have come this season :woody:fs: that rotation and reward system fits him perfectly

true story cause rafa didnt have a say on the chicha matter he mightve wanted to keep him
Kiko stan

true story cause rafa didnt have a say on the chicha matter he mightve wanted to keep him
Was a good backup to benzema, offered something different from him. He's in horrible form atm though so I guess madrid made the right choice
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

today was the squads official shoot

handsome squad
mayday
instagram.com/saturdayer/

ronaldo is such a genuinely kind person off the field but i wish he'd realize that his on field emotions really rub casual fans the wrong way, i've never seen ronaldo be the first one to run up to someone who's scored, i really implore him to be careful on what actions he makes specifically if teammates score and not him, other than that i think hes a sublime athlete who's scoring goals for fun, this madrid squad with benitez who i was worried about first, i'm really liking their style this season, free flowing, everyone knows their role and overall are playing very solid :banjo:
hippie.
Cholismo

add me to OP
Katsura

lol ronaldo and danilo both on their toes in team pic in op
Katsura

ronaldo leading La Liga in goals
bale leading La Liga in assists
navas leading La Liga in clean sheets

in
pt
#JoannaNewsom