Pages:1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1227

Marauder

No

Yeah

d.c

Lol
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

I never want to see arbeloa again n if i ever see him in real life im going to punch him in the ****in face n kick his kids i swear to god i hate this mother****er so much one **** ruined such a great performance the whole team played well/

and its such a shame that im starting to dislike my favorite player of all time, ronaldo is declining right in front of me and it ****ing sucks he cant do anything right anymore n is becoming a liability

casemiro varane keylor modric benzema kroos carvajal thank u for a great performance and thank u rafa this was a great gameplan that was ruined by 1 singular act of pure ****
FaaM
Hala Madrid

Thank you arbeloa for reminding me how **** you are, I almost forgot.
Cristiano needs to get his **** together, the one where he scored 5 was his only good game in the league, absolutely useless today.
Great game by Varane, Navas and Casemiro, Rest was okay to not good.

Unbelievable how we never take our chance for the top, it's like we don't even want to win the league.
hippie.
Cholismo

Casemiro MOTM imo
Katsura

Midfield was great, I agree Casemiro MOTM

Defense was okay. Varane was great, Ramos has a bad double-**** up obviously. Marcelo was out of position the whole game but thats to be expected and they never threatened on the left. Dani was great till the injury. **** arbeloa.

Attack was a little stagnant. Isco still being too quiet. Ronaldo was dog****. Benz great. Bale should have started if he was healthy but I'm still content with Rafas tactics.

Can't be too disappointed by a draw against Atleti. Messi still hurt for a while lol
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

im so sad fam :cryfam:
Katsura

Lol
extremely powerful avy
trgrt

im so sad fam :cryfam:
salgado is missed
Virgil Van Dijk

Ronaldo's been ass this season

Benzizou coming through though, shame Arbeloa had to **** it up since we were reasonably in control imo. Midfield did good
FaaM
Hala Madrid

Dani is out for like 3 weeks. Pls anyone but arbeloa at rb, might just take ronaldo since he is ass so far this season.
Nacho would be my first choice or, with ramos being back, Varane at rb and Pepe back into the starting 11.
Cheryshev also used to play lb, so maybe him when we need more input for the attack
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Dani is out for like 3 weeks. Pls anyone but arbeloa at rb, might just take ronaldo since he is ass so far this season.
Nacho would be my first choice or, with ramos being back, Varane at rb and Pepe back into the starting 11.
Cheryshev also used to play lb, so maybe him when we need more input for the attack

Danilo should be back after international break, if not move varane/ramos to RB or even give nacho a shot idc anyone better than that cule
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Danilo returned to training today :rejoice:
pt
#JoannaNewsom

and its such a shame that im starting to dislike my favorite player of all time, ronaldo is declining right in front of me and it ****ing sucks he cant do anything right anymore n is becoming a liability

****ing hell m8. one bad game any all of sudden he is a liability? he should leave yall asses. inconsiderate ****s.
FaaM
Hala Madrid

****ing hell m8. one bad game any all of sudden he is a liability? he should leave yall asses. inconsiderate ****s.
Biggest ronaldo stan here but he is ass the whole season so far, except that 5 goal game. Not just him not scoring but the way he plays.
Even last season he had a lot of downs imo, tho the highs we're even higher so I'm confident he'll come back stronger.
MAGNETO
THE DRIVE FOR FIVE. #DE5TINY #ELIMVP

Absolutely dead at the players blaming Rafa, especially Ramos considering his **** up. Wouldn't of even salvaged a point if the pen was converted. The way he downplayed his **** up :clap:
Virgil Van Dijk

:jordanlaff:
Arbeloa will be decent enough in most league games lol
FaaM
Hala Madrid

:jordanlaff:
Arbeloa will be decent enough in most league games lol
Nah Arbeloa is pure **** now,  even though I like him as a person.
Gladly Danilo is back in training, should be ready after internationals

Pages:1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1227

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook