Kanye To The: Kanye West

Real Madrid cf - mourinho is a bum

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1227

Enzo.
#DeusFelix

i dont think anyone in this thread is that fond of of isco tbh, hes good but extremely overrated.

its just those ppl on youtube wit the madrid avis that suck him in the comments under his highlight vids
He's a very talented but hes constantly doing dumb **** and ruining plays, such a frustrating player to watch.

MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

:what: he was fantastic last season. He's just gotten off to a bad start

no he wasnt fantastic he just makes a couple big plays that make ppl forget about all the other **** he does,

his big play against barcelona last season happened because ronaldo bailed him out, he couldve sent cristiano thru easily but instead passed it behind him n luckily hummus n benz were tracking with him to lead to that counter attack gol.

like i said about isco, for every 1 great play he makes 5 ****boy plays
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

He's a very talented but hes constantly doing dumb **** and ruining plays, such a frustrating player to watch.

that statement can apply to a couple of our players smh
Kiko stan

no he wasnt fantastic he just makes a couple big plays that make ppl forget about all the other **** he does,

his big play against barcelona last season happened because ronaldo bailed him out, he couldve sent cristiano thru easily but instead passed it behind him n luckily hummus n benz were tracking with him to lead to that counter attack gol.

like i said about isco, for every 1 great play he makes 5 ****boy plays
He basically just lacks good decision making, which you can't expect too much of him since he's young.
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

He basically just lacks good decision making, which you can't expect too much of him since he's young.

hes about to be 24 and this is his 5th season with first division football, cant use the young excuse anymore
Memphis Depay

Sounds like Ashley Young
Kiko stan

hes about to be 24 and this is his 5th season with first division football, cant use the young excuse anymore
24 is stil young lmfao, I'd give him another season before you start to judge. It's easy to call him frustrating rn because he hasn't been in form but last season every madrid fan was hyped as **** for him
Enzo.
#DeusFelix

:what: he was fantastic last season. He's just gotten off to a bad start
Nowhere near fantastic tbh.
I remember when James got injured for 1 or 2 months and he was starting most games, Madrid began to play like pure ****
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

24 is stil young lmfao, I'd give him another season before you start to judge. It's easy to call him frustrating rn because he hasn't been in form but last season every madrid fan was hyped as **** for him

in football years thats not young lol ur entering ur prime n especially isco since hes been playing for like 6 years now hes damn near a vet.

im not hating on the guy bro i like him, but for example look at kovacic, dudes been here less than a month n already looks more settled, plays with the team better and makes helluva lot better decisions than isco, hes not as creative maybe n doesnt lack the flair but we already got enough of that. and kova is 21
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Sounds like Ashley Young

our boy not helpin himself either tbh with his finishing. that 1 v 1 yesterday smfh
Memphis Depay

our boy not helpin himself either tbh with his finishing. that 1 v 1 yesterday smfh
But he's actually getting shat on by the fans tho :hah:

Fickle ****s.
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

But he's actually getting shat on by the fans tho :hah:

Fickle ****s.

i remember when we got hummus it took him i think until after the 1st classico to start beasting, which was like damn near middle of october

Kiko stan

Nowhere near fantastic tbh.
I remember when James got injured for 1 or 2 months and he was starting most games, Madrid began to play like pure ****
Wasn't modric out?
Kiko stan

in football years thats not young lol ur entering ur prime n especially isco since hes been playing for like 6 years now hes damn near a vet.

im not hating on the guy bro i like him, but for example look at kovacic, dudes been here less than a month n already looks more settled, plays with the team better and makes helluva lot better decisions than isco, hes not as creative maybe n doesnt lack the flair but we already got enough of that. and kova is 21
Most football players enter their prime at 26 lol. I'm just saying we haven't seen the best of him  :dno:
Enzo.
#DeusFelix

Wasn't modric out?
Maybe, I remember him playing CM too, man was so woat there
Memphis Depay

i remember when we got hummus it took him i think until after the 1st classico to start beasting, which was like damn near middle of october
Im assuming hummus is James :hah:

Yeah man, coming from a different country, it takes time to settle down, but ppl dont like to wait and have patience... its disgusting... but eh who cares.

I mean he's been "****" and got 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games. Thats more than Young gets on a full season :hah:
Kiko stan

Im assuming hummus is James :hah:

Yeah man, coming from a different country, it takes time to settle down, but ppl dont like to wait and have patience... its disgusting... but eh who cares.

I mean he's been "****" and got 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games. Thats more than Young gets on a full season :hah:
Against brugge and Sunderland :jordanlaff:
Memphis Depay

One time link=topic=3819785.msg252973​625#msg252973​625 date=1443369800
Against brugge and Sunderland :jordanlaff:

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1227

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook