Kanye To The: Kanye West

Real Madrid cf - mourinho is a bum

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1227

Katsura

Deadass we need to call up odegaard rn

FaaM
Hala Madrid

****ing frustrating game, i would`ve scored at least 3 today, Ronaldo with WOAT finishing, seriuously i have never watched a game were CRs finishing was worse, and i`ve seen all of his games.
Isco needs to start on the bench next game, his crosses and selfishness he showed today was more than poor. Cant even say we didnt play good, we just needed to score one of the 9999 chances we had.
Nacho showed us the difference between him and Varane, they are like 2 leagues away from each other.
Jese cant finish ****, this been known. We should`ve brought Lucas in for the last 15min, he is like a power substitute, trash when in starting 11 but godly in the last 15min.

Im so ****ing mad right now, HOW CAN A TEAM NOT SCORE WITH THESE CHANCES?. **** that game, especially Kameni. Average keeper against everyone else but always god against us, i swear this nigga hates madrid.
Just hope Farca will drop points while messi is injured and we win the rest, should get us back to the top.

#AnimoLeo btw. And **** the refs, La liga has legit the worst refs ever, every 3rd game is a major mistake, today it was 2. **** them.
Charles.
Allez les Lions

isco ****ing terrible today and kroos holy ****

la liga needs ****ing goal line tech.... **** the ref and linesman for disallowing 2 ****ing goals
:what:
Ball didnt cross the line
Retro 💣
whats this

****ing frustrating game, i would`ve scored at least 3 today, Ronaldo with WOAT finishing, seriuously i have never watched a game were CRs finishing was worse, and i`ve seen all of his games.
Isco needs to start on the bench next game, his crosses and selfishness he showed today was more than poor. Cant even say we didnt play good, we just needed to score one of the 9999 chances we had.
Nacho showed us the difference between him and Varane, they are like 2 leagues away from each other.
Jese cant finish ****, this been known. We should`ve brought Lucas in for the last 15min, he is like a power substitute, trash wenn in starting 11 but godly in the last 15min.

Im so ****ing mad right now, HOW CAN A TEAM NOT SCORE WITH THESE CHANCES?. **** that game, especially Kameni. Average keeper against everyone else but always god against us, i swear this nigga hates madrid.
Just hope Farca will drop points while messi is injured and we win the rest, should get us back to the top.

#AnimoLeo btw. And **** the refs, La liga has legit the worst refs ever, every 3rd game is a major mistake, today it was 2. **** them.

:cryhah:
FaaM
Hala Madrid

:cryhah:
as i wrote im mad as **** rn. Gonna be fun to read when i cool down.
Katsura

Yeah nacho didn't impress

I'm all for Lucas over Jese in the pecking order but I wouldn't start either
Retro 💣
whats this

as i wrote im mad as **** rn. Gonna be fun to read when i cool down.

The Kameni part killed me :hah:
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

jese gonna be out a couple weeks so theres no strikers behind benz i wouldnt mind calling up mayoral

like FaaM said the most ****ing aggrevating thing is its not like we played bad, we just couldnt put the ****ing ball in the net. Kameni and diego alves the 2 most annoying GKs against madrid these niggas always go super saiyan against us ffs

the worst part about this result is we got the fukin derby against atletico next week

spanish media going to chew up ronaldo but this the first time i think he deserves it
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

i hope juve would do an isco for pogba swap :khaled:
FaaM
Hala Madrid

jese gonna be out a couple weeks so theres no strikers behind benz i wouldnt mind calling up mayoral

like FaaM said the most ****ing aggrevating thing is its not like we played bad, we just couldnt put the ****ing ball in the net. Kameni and diego alves the 2 most annoying GKs against madrid these niggas always go super saiyan against us ffs

the worst part about this result is we got the fukin derby against atletico next week

spanish media going to chew up ronaldo but this the first time i think he deserves it
Diego Alves :koolaid:
Tbh Jese is **** since his knee injury, has a few good plays when he is on the pitch but far away from having the impact he used to have and Mayoral seems promising.

Hope the media **** on Ronaldo, he usually goes SSJ2 after being ****ted on.
And Benitez should have a word with Isco, his ego is getting bigger with every consecutive game he plays.
90sBulls

:what:
Ball didnt cross the line
Yes it did, watch the replay
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

Diego Alves :koolaid:
Tbh Jese is **** since his knee injury, has a few good plays when he is on the pitch but far away from having the impact he used to have and Mayoral seems promising.

Hope the media **** on Ronaldo, he usually goes SSJ2 after being ****ted on.
And Benitez should have a word with Isco, his ego is getting bigger with every consecutive game he plays.

isco was shooting everytime he got the ball in the first half lol i was like nigga who tf u think u are

mans wants to be james so bad
VOODOO

ffs
Memphis Depay

martial ur right
Kiko stan

His finishing touch is gone because the gods of football are transferring that touch onto the new Ronaldo.

:banderas:
It's really not showing on the field
Oh wait only when he plays against brugge and Sunderland ?
Enzo.
#DeusFelix

Jese cant finish ****, this been known. We should`ve brought Lucas in for the last 15min, he is like a power substitute, trash when in starting 11 but godly in the last 15min.

A Madrid fan who doesn't think Isco is the second coming of Zidane #veryrare :oh:
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

A Madrid fan who doesn't think Isco is the second coming of Zidane #veryrare :oh:

i dont think anyone in this thread is that fond of of isco tbh, hes good but extremely overrated.

its just those ppl on youtube wit the madrid avis that suck him in the comments under his highlight vids
Kiko stan

i dont think anyone in this thread is that fond of of isco tbh, hes good but extremely overrated.

its just those ppl on youtube wit the madrid avis that suck him in the comments under his highlight vids
:what: he was fantastic last season. He's just gotten off to a bad start

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1227

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook