MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

ronaldo has 14 shots..
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

for every 1 good cross isco sends he blasts like 7 so E
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

if i see 1 more **** cross from isco or carvajal im goin to break my ****in screen
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

the moroccan in amrabat came out
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

**** off ronaldo
Katsura

Isco needs a benching to kick start his ass

Start casemiro kovacic kroos modric midfield and ronaldo Benz up front
Katsura

**** off ronaldo
HNDRXX

TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

cant wait till bale n james come back for all the **** bale gets he couldve scored half the chances cr got today..

such a **** performance finishing wise and the most frustrating game ive seen this year honestly my whole room is destroyed
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

his finishing touch is gone, that last chance was a perfect cross on to his ****ing head
Memphis Depay

cant wait till bale n james come back for all the **** bale gets he couldve scored half the chances cr got today..

such a **** performance finishing wise and the most frustrating game ive seen this year honestly my whole room is destroyed
:koolaid:
Memphis Depay

his finishing touch is gone, that last chance was a perfect cross on to his ****ing head
His finishing touch is gone because the gods of football are transferring that touch onto the new Ronaldo.

:banderas:
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

His finishing touch is gone because the gods of football are transferring that touch onto the new Ronaldo.

martial ur right
90sBulls

Isco could have easily squared up ronaldo a couple minutes ago

Hate when he plays selfish like this
isco ****ing terrible today and kroos holy ****

la liga needs ****ing goal line tech.... **** the ref and linesman for disallowing 2 ****ing goals
MOROCCOS FINEST
juheardddddd

isco ****ing terrible today and kroos holy ****

la liga needs ****ing goal line tech.... **** the ref and linesman for disallowing 2 ****ing goals

nah kroos played his role cant complain about him, isco was **** but the worst performance was ronaldo by far.

trgrt

nani

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1227

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook