Kanye To The: Kanye West

---

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19

Karamu
Deleted

Mos Def

WakeUpMr.West
Don't quote me unless you agree with me

Lizzy Grant is real, Lana Del Rey is a label creation.

Same goes for Lady Gaga.
gaga is self manufactured
Scarves

WakeUpMr.West link=topic=333600.msg1557​8017#msg1557​8017 date=1353428453
gaga is self manufactured
Not really all by herself.
eighty three
yung king

logic
WakeUpMr.West
Don't quote me unless you agree with me

Scarves link=topic=333600.msg1557​8023#msg1557​8023 date=1353428481
Not really all by herself.
her image. most labels didn't sign her or drop her for being "too weird" and out there.
MUCHO DINERO
Came to do

WakeUpMr.West link=topic=333600.msg1557​8092#msg1557​8092 date=1353428737
her image. most labels didn't sign her or drop her for being "too weird" and out there.

thats the main reason she got dropped from Def Jam
KingDandy

Well I know Drake was one. So far Gone dropped and he acted like he wasn't signed to young money when he really was.
AboveTheseClouds
bros over hoes, i aint got no heart....... tin man

asap
DevanteFlacko

Any "underground" artist who has millions of views on Youtube. Has someone financing it. It may not be a major, but someone is behind the scenes pushing it.

"Logic" is a prime example, it dont cost much to get a million views on youtube. Only cost 500-600 bucks. Which is childs play for a older manager.

I dont think Asap was a plant, I jus think he kinda like YC (racks on racks), he hopped on the first deal thrown at him when he caught a slight bit of buzz. Especially cuz he was from NY. Labels were probably thirsty as hell to sign him.  I think Peso n Purple Swag was all on their own with Yams and em directing. Then around september. Asap signed a deal, then the label stepped in and Mastered the original LLA tape and started putting him in the hype machine. Thats why there was  such a delay for the tape.
Mitta
Rap game fucked up, boy

I think its more people like Travi$ $cott & Dominic Lord they're both signed. But their videos just wont pop off. And getting views on a youtube video doesnt matter, if there's nobody commenting on it.

My boy Derek Wise, I liked his "Prologue" song and then I saw it go from 4000 views to 150.000 views. While the ammount of comments stayed the same. Nobody else cares enough to comment on it or share it. Theres lots of youtube artists that buy youtube views. But you dont get buzz of views from some view generator, you only get it off real people viewing and liking your ****
Secloge

Maybe Trinidad James, Stalley, or Meek Mill ?

Nawh not Trinidad James
Vietbrah🙏
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

Trinidad James
PNDAngelo
we in space but we still hate ourselves

:hah:
Secloge

DevanteFlacko link=topic=333600.msg1557​8528#msg1557​8528 date=1353430452
Any "underground" artist who has millions of views on Youtube. Has someone financing it. It may not be a major, but someone is behind the scenes pushing it.

"Logic" is a prime example, it dont cost much to get a million views on youtube. Only cost 500-600 bucks. Which is childs play for a older manager.

I dont think Asap was a plant, I jus think he kinda like YC (racks on racks), he hopped on the first deal thrown at him when he caught a slight bit of buzz. Especially cuz he was from NY. Labels were probably thirsty as hell to sign him.  I think Peso n Purple Swag was all on their own with Yams and em directing. Then around september. Asap signed a deal, then the label stepped in and Mastered the original LLA tape and started putting him in the hype machine. Thats why there was  such a delay for the tape.

http://goo.gl/2gCDL
Jakk HeRare

Trinidad James & ASAP Rocky did blow up outta nowhere though. When Purple Swag first came out I seen the vid 1st that day on worldstar. A month or two later, everybody on the internet is talking about him. Had me all like :mindfk:
DevanteFlacko

Broenstin link=topic=333600.msg1557​8804#msg1557​8804 date=1353431689
http://goo.gl/2gCDL

:epic:
GradBear
dag savage

OFWGKTA
Yeez.
Two girls and they get along like I'm Lou WIll

Big Sean been on the grind for 5 years, nigga started on his own. Ofc with help from Ye later. We have videos of him rapping years ago before signing to good, it means he's legit.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook