Kanye To The: Kanye West

Spark Master Tape Identity Revealed

Pages:1 2

swoup

Idc who SMT is as long as I get another Syrup Splash or Suwoo Serengeti out that boy before he disasppears forever

Fo real, he been gone for a year+ tho, goons startin' to lose hope & a00, raid just hyping w/ nothing to go on tbh :cryfam:

swaggybeej
gUH

It's speculated that anonymous underground rapper Spark Master Tape is Last Standing Poet.

Here's the evidence:

Same location in Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal" music video from 2013 as Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak" from 2011

Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

vs

Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal"

One the producers (ahunnet) within his camp was posting snippets on Instagram to hype up the next upcoming tape at the end of last year, they were just snippets of Last Standing Poet songs pitched down, specifically Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

(Note it's an unlisted video)

Then there's this /mu/ quote from an old thread about SMT

Then there's this pitched up video of SMT that sounds identical to LSP

vs

Also if you take any song of LSP's soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/laststandingpoet and use Ableton's re-pitch warp tool, the voices are identical. The production and vocal delivery.

If I got of this wrong or I'm a crazy person let me know.

did the full version of My Regrets ever drop

I found one link on soundcloud but it's pitched and slowed
i dont care
lookin for ciri

thread blew up
http://dankacid.com

thread blew up
TheLifeOfJaiPaul
I think they runnin' out of rappers to compare me with Ain't a bitch out bad enough to pair me with

thread blew up
benihana
bardi

All I know about him was that he was supposed to be on the Run the World tour but he couldn't get a visa or something so they dropped him and replaced him with Gangsta Boo and Nick Hook.

Glad for it too they were both so good :hhh:

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook