Kanye To The: Kanye West

Screener Thread [No Links]

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 650

sam22
"Don't confuse me with someone who gives a fuck"

I just wanna Her, American Hustle, 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club and Inside Llewyn Davis. Is that too much?

hellen

I just wanna Her, American Hustle, Dallas Buyers Club and Inside Llewyn Davis. Is that too much?
All I need.
MOLTAR
Open the fucking canned peaches!

Dallas Buyers and Nebraska where ya at??
tilweoverdose
Deleted

screeners go out to the academy right?  And thats made up of actors and directors?  I know screeners leak but thats odd that actors and directors would leak that stuff. 
Australiathegawd

screeners go out to the academy right?  And thats made up of actors and directors?  I know screeners leak but thats odd that actors and directors would leak that stuff. 
The largest branch of the Academy are actors but there are tons of different professionals involed.
Dew
https://twitter.com/PMP7595

no tard. To random ass reviewers
Bane.
@tareksallouma

i don't want 12 years to leak cuz i wouldn't be able to hold myself :cryfam:
gotta wait till the 15th :cryfam:
Wicked Prophet
Deleted

Out Of The Furnace are on TPB right now.
Oh ****!!!!! thanks!!!!!
CS

Whoa
PT. 💎Section Mod
bob igers son

Star Man
NOTHING IS REAL

i don't want 12 years to leak cuz i wouldn't be able to hold myself :cryfam:

#selfish
Darryl
Liz and her fam have to go

IN
Waiting for The Wolf of Wall Street, Her, American Hustle, and 12 Years a Slave
tilweoverdose
Deleted

no tard. To random ass reviewers

Actually they go out to the academy.  Pretty obvious given the "For your consideration" plastered on top of the screeners.  Last I checked a reviewer couldnt vote for Best Picture.  So its kind of self evident that its the Academy that gets the screeners.

You thought For your Consideration was just for fun on there? 
Dew

Actually they go out to the academy.  Pretty obvious given the "For your consideration" plastered on top of the screeners.  Last I checked a reviewer couldnt vote for Best Picture.  So its kind of self evident that its the Academy that gets the screeners.

Let me get this straight. You think that the old geezers on the actual academy are leaking to the general public? 92% of them probably still use AOL instant messenger. You're implying of the biggest conspiracies since the JFK assassination nigga.

Random reviewers are leaking them not the actual academy.
tilweoverdose
Deleted

Let me get this straight. You think that the old geezers on the actual academy are leaking to the general public? 92% of them probably still use AOL instant messenger. You're implying of the biggest conspiracies since the JFK assassination nigga.

Random reviewers are leaking them not the actual academy.

I asked the question.  I didnt know who leaked them.  All Im saying is anyone with a brain knows what For Your Consideration means.  Its not some hidden meaning.  Its obvious.  This is the big push when studios and actors start pushing for their films to get Oscar buzz.  A no name reviewer from some small town paper in Iowa isnt the target of the  screeners.  Thats my point.  Who's actually leaking them I dont know.  I didnt know reviewers chose the Oscars. I had assumed the Academy was only made up of actors and directors and people in the business. 

I didnt know the answer, hence why I put a question mark after it. 
Dew

what the **** are you even talking about
larry hov

yeah, this p much. why would they send screeners to sum nobodies who write reviews for their local town paper .
Vahn

I asked the question.  I didnt know who leaked them.  All Im saying is anyone with a brain knows what For Your Consideration means.  Its not some hidden meaning.  Its obvious.  This is the big push when studios and actors start pushing for their films to get Oscar buzz.  A no name reviewer from some small town paper in Iowa isnt the target of the  screeners.  Thats my point.  Who's actually leaking them I dont know.  I didnt know reviewers chose the Oscars. I had assumed the Academy was only made up of actors and directors and people in the business. 

I didnt know the answer, hence why I put a question mark after it. 
It's not only academy members who get them there are several different organizations that send out screeners to their members.  Like there is a poster on here who is a member of the DGA and he gets screeners mailed to him.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 650

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook