Kanye To The: Kanye West

Screener Thread [No Links]

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 650

Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

quality on Out of the furnace screener?

a:
v:
audio was fine but video seemed pretty blurry especially in darker scenes, it was somewhat difficult to see everything going on

KingDandy

I just have no desire to watch The Butler right now
Stealth

I just have no desire to watch The Butler ever
KingDandy

Stealth link=topic=605581.msg30418552#msg30418552 date=138766533​1

Dead, truthfully any movie holding emotional weight has to be good to get me to watch it. Apart of me doesn't want to watch 12yrs just because I know it's gonna be emotionally draining but it looks incredible. The Butler looks average
dani_46

quality on Out of the furnace screener?

a:
v:
A: 7
V: 6

I would say it's better than a cam and worse than a DVDrip,even tho the screeners are DVD quality,but this is just a very bad rip.
LORD.LEON
http://dzyngraphics.com

waiting on american hustle & 12 years :cryfam:

**** the butler, feel the same as above, looks average as **** compared to 12 years
PhantomProphet

Dead, truthfully any movie holding emotional weight has to be good to get me to watch it. Apart of me doesn't want to watch 12yrs just because I know it's gonna be emotionally draining but it looks incredible. The Butler looks average
12 years is incredible and emotionally draining. i was a grown ass man shaking and covering my face from what i saw, but it is worth watching once cause it is amazing in every sense. and the butler is just good, but not very memorable in retrospect. wouldn't see it again, very overrated
PhantomProphet

Delaware lol why?
same delaware D:
Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

same delaware D:
no way :hah: there's at least one other poster on here from Delaware too :datass: GodThousand I think is his name on here

302 representing on KTT haha
PhantomProphet

no way :hah: there's at least one other poster on here from Delaware too :datass: GodThousand I think is his name on here

302 representing on KTT haha
Haha my brother is on here too so there's at least 4 of us :hah:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Leaking movies that I barely give a **** about :fly: Now, give me the real stuff, ****ers!
AdiosMotherfucker
I guess I get what I deserve, don't I?

"haven't watched a film 3times in a week since goodfellas. Marty is a genius . Was an honor to have him on entourage"

Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

"haven't watched a film 3times in a week since goodfellas. Marty is a genius . Was an honor to have him on entourage"

Who you quoting there big guy ?
larry hov

who?
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

YO! FAK DA CAT!
AdiosMotherfucker
I guess I get what I deserve, don't I?

Who you quoting there big guy ?
who?

https://twitter.com/mrdougellin/status/414807463628525568 :cryfam:
Hudes
born busting dutchies apart, love pussy with pretty lips when you fuck it it fart

https://twitter.com/mrdougellin/status/414807463628525568 :cryfam:

Rip that DVD please mr Ellin
Hahah like that would ever happen
I'm seeing this **** in the theaters
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

LEAK THE REAL STUFF, MOTHER****ERS!!!

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 650

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook