Kanye To The: Kanye West

Screener Thread [No Links]

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 650

Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

I think American Hustle is out everywhere now :fly:

Go to the cinema.
:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

I'm not even home this week, visiting family and they don't want to see it so I'm ****ed until next week

telling me to go to the theater in a thread about screeners :fly::fly::fly: probably will end up seeing it there anyway

Jody Highroller
don't worry I make enough to get u killed

Not eating :(
Katsura

Dead at people acting Out of the Furnace wasn't a good film despite some obvious flaws. Excellent base plot, acting, and cinematography across the board. A stupid and pointless love triangle side plot and some pacing issues doesn't mean its  a bad movie.
sam22
"Don't confuse me with someone who gives a fuck"

****, still nothing :cryfam:
Phuck12

watching poverty dvd rips<<<
dvd rips on big tv >>>>

nada poverty about that
W A S H I N G T O N

Dead at people acting Out of the Furnace wasn't a good film despite some obvious flaws. Excellent base plot, acting, and cinematography across the board. A stupid and pointless love triangle side plot and some pacing issues doesn't mean its  a bad movie.
The side plot was supposed to fuel bale's aggression that leads him to take up the arms in the circumstances. But the execution felt really unrealistic.
Australiathegawd

The Butler is out. Should I put it on the title ?
larry hov

does it rlly warrant that? i mean no disrespect to the butler but it aint exactly a five star dish, its more like an entree
Australiathegawd

does it rlly warrant that? i mean no disrespect to the butler but it aint exactly a five star dish, its more like an entree
I haven't seen it. :hah:
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

It's more like the **** you take after a big meal.
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

I'm not even home this week, visiting family and they don't want to see it so I'm ****ed until next week

Your family is stupid.
Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

Your family is stupid.
:hah: dead

my mom does, my sister is not a movie person, she watches the stupidest comedies and overall corniness :cmon:

made her watch Silver Linings Playbook though and she really liked it. Also gave her a copy of the Gravity screener I downloaded
Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

I'm downloading it, not sure I'll ever watch it though unless it gets some oscar noms

wasn't interested when it came out, still not tbh
Optimus Rhyme
The G.O.A.T.

my sister is not a movie person, she watches the stupidest comedies and overall corniness :cmon:

Typical woman
Malcolm Rhyme King

all I've found is Out of the Furnace for recent screeners.....dying to see 12 Years a Slave and American Hustle
Moozus
Sies

quality on Out of the furnace screener?

a:
v:
Funky Kong

I think American Hustle is out everywhere now :fly:

Go to the cinema.

Currently my city has
Anchorman 2
Smaug
The Grinch