Kanye To The: Kanye West

Screener Thread [No Links]

Pages:1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650

Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

Maybe Iím wrong but wouldnít that make everything easier to leak?
Someone else would be able to answer this better than me, but a dvd is a hell of a lot easier to rip than a website that could have multiple layers of security precautions to avoid improper access or use, especially screen recording or downloading the video file.

Idk, I could very well be wrong, but the fear (from those who pirate) in recent years has been switching to digital screeners. It's easy to share a DVD unnoticed, not so easy for a web address that can track logins or viewing behavior which could be a giveaway.

TylerWaves
Deleted

No. There's usually a watermark. And with it just being a file only, id imagine they got some code trickery in the file itself now that adds to that

Idk if this counts but I think Iíve seen little flashes here and there on some screeners if thatís what your talking about
TylerWaves
Deleted

Someone else would be able to answer this better than me, but a dvd is a hell of a lot easier to rip than a website that could have multiple layers of security precautions to avoid improper access or use, especially screen recording or downloading the video file.

Idk, I could very well be wrong, but the fear (from those who pirate) in recent years has been switching to digital screeners. It's easy to share a DVD unnoticed, not so easy for a web address that can track logins or viewing behavior which could be a giveaway.

Iím not sure if a website could detect a screen recorder though unless they had unholy access to your pc
Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

Iím not sure if a website could detect a screen recorder though unless they had unholy access to your pc
Haha idk man, considering they're high quality digital copies of unreleased films, I'd want "unholy access" to the computers & logins that are accessing them
DreadPirateRoberts

What screeners out?
Mr. Fox
Mr. Fox gives no fox

What screeners out?
All in op. Most are out on digital release now or coming out in next few weeks
Jollof Raids
Free Puff Daddy

:dash:

we would of never seen it otherwise
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

soon?
PT. 💎Section Mod
bob igers son

soon?
**** will probably be non existent seeing how the past two years have played out
NIGHTMAN

The Academy Will Allow Oscar Voters to Stream Almost All Awards Screeners

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/new-academy-president-david-rubin-oscars-streaming-1202179517/
GASP

Sooooon :damn:
Misfit

if by soon u mean 3 months
escmb🎚

GASP

if by soon u mean 3 months

Sooooooooon :damn:
flootures
DOUGIE IS COOPER?!?!? HOW THE HELL IS THIS?!?

The Academy Will Allow Oscar Voters to Stream Almost All Awards Screeners

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/new-academy-president-david-rubin-oscars-streaming-1202179517/

Watermarks gonna be out the ass lmaooo
Jollof Raids
Free Puff Daddy

We bout to feast bruh you know what ****ing time it is
Almost

So webrip instead of dvdrip?
TrussMe
Swagger on a hunnid. thousand. trillion.

this might be better than the olden days

HQ webrips incoming

:damn:

Pages:1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook