Kanye To The: Kanye West

My Interpretation of Good Kid, M.A.A.D City Story

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17

Kenzo Tenma
OFE Rena/OFE Kyoko/OFE Ruri/OFE Kazumi/OFE Subaru

so far the storyline's gone way past my head
I havnt given it my undivided attention yet
Gonna refrain from reading threads like this until I try to get the story down myself first :datass:

Has anyone identified the person who's name gets censored in m.A.A.d city?

Impossible to find out because it was blanked out from a recording and that name would have never been spoken about after that song (seeing that he blanked it out for a reason).

Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

This is beautiful.
F.L.S.
flanders

Impossible to find out because it was blanked out from a recording and that name would have never been spoken about after that song (seeing that he blanked it out for a reason).

From the Rolling Stone review:

"One person's name literally gets bleeped out of a verse describing a robbery, but he doesn't omit it when rapping to himself from behind the control board."

People at the listening sessions probably know. I wonder if Kendrick will ever perform this song and not censor it out of instinct
dzt

From the Rolling Stone review:

"One person's name literally gets bleeped out of a verse describing a robbery, but he doesn't omit it when rapping to himself from behind the control board."

People at the listening sessions probably know. I wonder if Kendrick will ever perform this song and not censor it out of instinct

Probably not relevant to the story. Was bleeped just to protect that person's privacy.
locks
xx

Best interpretation that I've read so far. Very well thought out :golfclap:
F.L.S.
flanders

Probably not relevant to the story. Was bleeped just to protect that person's privacy.

:hah: watch it be Ali
Rafae Sheikh

:hah: watch it be Ali

:hah:

Or Omar :ohno:
dzt

Anyway I'd still like to point out that however sharp, this interpretation literally omits him "smoking the wrong blunt" aka smoking angel dust part in AOPP (most of the skit), which is probably highly relevant to one of the biggest themes in this album, mAAd city.
F.L.S.
flanders

Anyway I'd still like to point out that however sharp, this interpretation literally omits him "smoking the wrong blunt" aka smoking angel dust part in AOPP (most of the skit), which is probably highly relevant to one of the biggest themes in this album, mAAd city.
I havnt read OP yet but this moment is definitely note worthy :golfclap:
ThePie
Deleted

So in what order do the songs/skits story-wise?
Prez

I posted this in the GKMC story-line thread, but it is long so it was suggested to start a new thread for it...

props man that was a good read
eleanor jones
WOLF

This is it
Bob Tha Trillder
Positive Poster

dude D: i was about to write almost the exact same thing earlier D: but then i got busy :okay:
lil_ms.QUiET

The backgrounds look an awful lot similar

Justise
Tunechi Gang

10/10 post

Atheyn

10/10 post

to be quite honest.

It makes you appriciate the album a lot more. This album was somthing beyond music.or perhaps the power of music can do. and im glad, we all got to at least have a taste of kendricks joys and sorrows.
oscartuna

This should be temporarily stickied or some ****. Thank you for this post. Now when I listen to the album next time I'll appreciate it even more knowing what exactly's going on.
galaxy.
Yes I hate eminem. And?

:worship:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook