Moozus
Sies

Oh gawd boi.

This is actually a deep album.

Rafae Sheikh

Oh gawd boi.

This is actually a deep album.
Feeding Time

really good job, but are you sure it was Dave that died and not Dave's brother?  B/c his moms last call said Top wanted Dave and Kendrick to come to the studio, and Dave Free and Kendrick were working together prior to getting signed

Yeah, they definitely say Dave got shot. It's confusing because there a lot of Dave's mentioned during the album. :D

:P
KratHogg

really good job, but are you sure it was Dave that died and not Dave's brother?  B/c his moms last call said Top wanted Dave and Kendrick to come to the studio, and Dave Free and Kendrick were working together prior to getting signed

There are two Daves from what I can tell, I'm assuming his mother was referring to Dave Free (one of kendricks producers)
De Jug
it might be over soon

:worship:
chariot

:worship:
ChrisFromTheHou
Head is the answer

I posted this in the GKMC story-line thread, but it is long so it was suggested to start a new thread for it...
I was thinking about doing the same, but this interpretation is perfect. Good job, and nice site.
Delete

Anyone think Backseat freestyle might be Kendrick on angel dust?
Rafae Sheikh

lmao wouldn't be surprised if it was.

That nigga went full  on this record.
ChrisFromTheHou
Head is the answer

Smoked the laced blunt and spazzed. At first my interpretation was that he is a nigga deep down inside and has wants and desires due to the influences of his story. But when you get to the 3rd verse you can tell the nigga is ****ed up on something. Dude got wet and wigged out.
Rafae Sheikh

Smoked the laced blunt and spazzed. At first my interpretation was that he is a nigga deep down inside and has wants and desires due to the influences of his story. But when you get to the 3rd verse you can tell the nigga is ****ed up on something. Dude got wet and wigged out.
Womp

Possibly :hah:
dzt

Maybe he smoked some angel dust in the studio as well to channel that energy :he:
TRiLLA

D:
dzt

I don't think so though. From what I understood from the AOPP skit the wet blunt got him faded aka not functioning. Probably with his eyes rolled to the back of his head and **** tweaking. He even said later it got him foaming from the mouth. Not spitting a fire freestyle. Also the story is chronological besides the Sherane flash forward and Compton and Backseat Freestyle was before he smoked the blunt (AOPP).

He's just buggin out on the track going hard. No angel dust here in my opinion.
F.L.S.
flanders

so far the storyline's gone way past my head
I havnt given it my undivided attention yet
Gonna refrain from reading threads like this until I try to get the story down myself first :datass:

Has anyone identified the person who's name gets censored in m.A.A.d city?
Kenzo Tenma
OFE Rena/OFE Kyoko/OFE Ruri/OFE Kazumi/OFE Subaru

The line in the chorus "Everybody gon' respect the shooter/But the one in front of the gun lives forever." is deeply important, not just as a life motto, but in regards to the events that later take place in this story regarding Dave and his brother. It's also a reference to Kendrick's Uncle Tony, who was shot and killed at Louie's Burgers; this event is a snap back to reality from the "dreams of living life like rappers do."

The song "Money Trees" talks about "Not everybody gon respect the shooter, but the one in front of the gun lives forever"

That might be relating as to why Kendrick is willing to talk about Dave (didn't shoot but was killed) and Dave's brother (Hopped out the car and busted the shots at the guys who jumped Kendrick) is still nameless I mean they didn't have to shoot them did they? Maybe it was Dave's brother idea to go shooting at them.

I just noticed that in your post, I want credit :sarc2:

:hah: just kidding but it's nice somebody else picked that up also.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook