Kanye To The: Kanye West

My Interpretation of Good Kid, M.A.A.D City Story

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

Feeding Time

This thing is on Neogaf, 4chan, The Coli, a ****ing SUBARU forum (didnt know that **** even existed), an Arabic forum, and the list goes on. Feeding Time is internet famous. :golfclap:

Really? Haha. I've seen that it's been posted on a couple of other hip hop forums, and on Tumblr blogs. But I didn't know all that!

I just wish I could transfer those hits to my website, I so should have posted it on their first! Ha :D

dzt

He gives his reason for why he doesn't smoke when he tells a story of smoking marijuana laced with cocaine and "foaming at the mouth."

You can correct this to angel dust now before this gets any bigger. He literally says it in this interview (1:13):

wizard.

:worship:
🅰️drian

I just read this while listening to the album from start to finish. This was ****ing great. Makes me appreciate it so much more. Good **** Feeding Time!
Dreezy

Greattttttttt
Dreezy

The backgrounds look an awful lot similar

Lottta houses in LA look like this lol not just in Compton....Gardena...lotta places.
CoCAINEBicpes

Great post man, Sing about me makes sense now
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke.

This thing is on Neogaf, 4chan, The Coli, a ****ing SUBARU forum (didnt know that **** even existed), an Arabic forum, and the list goes on. Feeding Time is internet famous. :golfclap:
did they credit him?
xScREaMx

This is what I thought but the timing doesn't really work out (although it might just be a slight oversight on Kendrick's end).

like, they're out robbing houses at night, then they drop Kendrick off so he can go see Sherane, and then his mom calls him asking for the car so she can go wherever she had to go? that late at night?
LouisVuittonDon

This is what I thought but the timing doesn't really work out (although it might just be a slight oversight on Kendrick's end).

like, they're out robbing houses at night, then they drop Kendrick off so he can go see Sherane, and then his mom calls him asking for the car so she can go wherever she had to go? that late at night?

I don't think it was that late at night. Cause on Money Trees he says,

Home invasion was persuasive,
From 9 to 5 I know its vacant

then on Art of Peer Pressure,

Pull in front of the house we been camping out for like 2 months,
The sun is going down as we take whatever we want.

At least thats how I see it  :dno:
EnterGalacticLove...

this is the first album i really felt i was hearing and watching  a movie play out in my head....crazy
xScREaMx

I don't think it was that late at night. Cause on Money Trees he says,

Home invasion was persuasive,
From 9 to 5 I know its vacant

then on Art of Peer Pressure,

Pull in front of the house we been camping out for like 2 months,
The sun is going down as we take whatever we want.

At least thats how I see it  :dno:

"Then another right, one lucky night with the homies" :dno:
Womp

Brine link=topic=313845.msg1457​8597#msg1457​8597 date=1350834523
did they credit him?

Some did, some sort of did, and some didn't at all. Some said "from some guy named Feeding Time", some said "found it on KTT", and some didn't add anything.
GodYe

I think it's not K.Dot who says "I'm tired of this ****" but Dave's brother
Easy Zrob
imma show you how to turn it up a notch

wow I just gave the album a whole listen while reading each analysis during each song. great work op :golfclap: understanding an album like this makes it so much better
Ra

wow I just gave the album a whole listen while reading each analysis during each song. great work op :golfclap: understanding an album like this makes it so much better

This. Just listened to it again, from top to finish non stop whilst looking at each track analysis. Makes it much more clearer.
Feeding Time

You can correct this to angel dust now before this gets any bigger. He literally says it in this interview (1:13):

I corrected that part by the way. :)
dzt

I corrected that part by the way. :)

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook