Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Green Bay Packers Thread - @LAC - 7-1 -

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 268

BD3

Bulaga out for the year.  This is a sick joke.

El Seņor
# # # # #

Two huge games on the road coming up vs lions n giants. We win those and the north is ours tbh :datass:
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Bulaga out for the year.  This is a sick joke.

wat the ****kkkkkkkk
Jim Halpert
i love my dog so much

Add me to the crew. Good buddies with my man Randall
Electrotherapy
Don't Tread On Me

oh hey, im from sconnie so add me to list nigga!

lotta people hopping the wisconsin sports bangwagon ic...... :notsureif:
BD3

Updated OP for new members.
sam.

GO VIKES :fire:
sam.

:he:
BD3

GO VIKES :fire:

:hah:
Electrotherapy
Don't Tread On Me

Updated OP for new members.

I think next season were gonna go 17-0
we take barrett jones with our first pick.. or another standard packers lineman (that nigga sherrod is a bust)
then get ourselfves a nice rb.. (montee ball :oblivious:)
maybe a tall ass wr or te.. couple more lineman for depth

and bam were ****in unbeatable.
BD3

I think next season were gonna go 17-0
we take barrett jones with our first pick.. or another standard packers lineman (that nigga sherrod is a bust)
then get ourselfves a nice rb.. (montee ball :oblivious:)
maybe a tall ass wr or te.. couple more lineman for depth

and bam were ****in unbeatable.

I wouldnt call Sherrod a bust yet.  He has barely played due to injuries, he is coming back soon so we will see how he does filling in for Bulaga.

As for the draft, I have no idea who to target yet.  I just know we should be looking at drafting 2 or 3 OL, especially a C.  Montee Ball actually wouldnt be bad for us, but I wouldnt take him early.  He can fit in this offense pretty well.

Another MLB is needed as well, one who can cover would be great.
Electrotherapy
Don't Tread On Me

I wouldnt call Sherrod a bust yet.  He has barely played due to injuries, he is coming back soon so we will see how he does filling in for Bulaga.

As for the draft, I have no idea who to target yet.  I just know we should be looking at drafting 2 or 3 OL, especially a C.  Montee Ball actually wouldnt be bad for us, but I wouldnt take him early.  He can fit in this offense pretty well.

Another MLB is needed as well, one who can cover would be great.

well we got bishop coming back next year hopefully... and idk i like aj hawk. dudes got heart.
montee ball would be such a popular choice in say the 2nd or 3rd.. but you know we'll end up getting some rand from a rand school. who will turn out to be ok.
BD3

well we got bishop coming back next year hopefully... and idk i like aj hawk. dudes got heart.
montee ball would be such a popular choice in say the 2nd or 3rd.. but you know we'll end up getting some rand from a rand school. who will turn out to be ok.
Hawk is fine for run D, but he has WOAT coverage.  DJ Smith isnt much better coverage wise, but I still like his overall potential to be better than Hawk.

Drafting a MLB to go with Bish and Smith would be great.  Then we can either let Hawk and his big contract go, or resign/restructure for cheap.
sam.

:hah:

damn bruh you know how to cut deep :cryfam:

those reactions are funny tho not gonna lie :hah:
BD3

damn bruh you know how to cut deep :cryfam:

those reactions are funny tho not gonna lie :hah:
Shoulda kicked that FG...

Sorry, but Vikings fans are easy pickings tbh.
sam.

Shoulda kicked that FG...

Sorry, but Vikings fans are easy pickings tbh.

Favre should have ran to the sideline and why he didn't i will never know...

His ankle was ****ed regardless so i don't know how he would have done in the superbowl...we'll never know :dno:
BD3

Favre should have ran to the sideline and why he didn't i will never know...

His ankle was ****ed regardless so i don't know how he would have done in the superbowl...we'll never know :dno:
Thats Favre for you.  That was honestly one of the GOAT moments as a Packer fan for me.  For all of the crap he put the organization and the new GOAT Rodgers through, he deserved everything he got.

It was eerily similar to the 08 NFCCG.
BD3

Played pretty terrible on offense until the end.  The Crosby situation will be interesting to watch.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 268

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook