l Freddy l

we in there

kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

Packers fans acting like they didn't have a down period from 1968 to like 1991
lol at ur name
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Every sports fan is pretentious. I'm willing to bet every other fan base would be talking the same way had it happened to them.

The general view of the Packers is that of a winning, contending team though, regardless of how true that might have been lately.
Personally the most relevance the Packers have to me is winning the first two Super Bowls. The Packers were never a team I feared. So I'm not sure if the thought process is different from everyone else.

But also notice that most people posting in here are Giants, Colts, or 49ers fans. Surely they're not jealous. :work:
Christopher P.

No you're not technically 3-2. You are 2-3.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Personally the most relevance the Packers have to me is winning the first two Super Bowls. The Packers were never a team I feared. So I'm not sure if the thought process is different from everyone else.

But also notice that most people posting in here are Giants, Colts, or 49ers fans. Surely they're not jealous. :work:

Uhm what about Brett Favre? His relevance directly ties to the Packers. No one has to fear them but they definitely view them as winners and contender. Hell Ive never feared any team.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Uhm what about Brett Favre? His relevance directly ties to the Packers. No one has to fear them but they definitely view them as winners and contender. Hell Ive never feared any team.
Favre only won one Super Bowl though he was the dominant force of the League in the 90's but by then, it was kinda completely separate from the "great Lombardi teams of the 60's". If you nahmeen.

Like I don't associate the Indianpolis Colts with Peyton Manning with the great Baltimore Colts.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Favre only won one Super Bowl though he was the dominant force of the League in the 90's but by then, it was kinda completely separate from the "great Lombardi teams of the 60's". If you nahmeen.

Like I don't associate the Indianpolis Colts with Peyton Manning with the great Baltimore Colts.

Oh. I feel you :work:
Christopher P.

how are you gonna complain that people are attacking your mediocre team when the title of the thread is complaining about bad calls? what did you expect people to do, especially on this site?
BD3

Im assuming I can add Swalot and Synopsis to the crew.  Quote me if I missed anyone.
T.A.I
What is Fear

Packers fans acting like they didn't have a down period from 1968 to like 1991
El Seņor
# # # # #

finally a packer thread up in this ****
El Seņor
# # # # #

i have a good feeling about the houston game...think we are gonna get the best from the pack..season reminds me of the 2010 season

hope we win :ohno:
El Seņor
# # # # #

don't worry yall, people just like to see the goat franchise down...we like the ****in yankees
shad
AstrosFam

texans fan here, good luck sunday night
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

don't worry yall, people just like to see the goat franchise down...we like the ****in yankees
No the Cowboys or Steelers are closer to the Yankees than the Packers
El Seņor
# # # # #

No the Cowboys or Steelers are closer to the Yankees than the Packers

packers have won 12 championships including before the SB's began...cowboys have been a joke for years now..that aint no yankees..steelers is the only argument tbh :kanyeshrug:
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

packers have won 12 championships including before the SB's began...cowboys have been a joke for years now..that aint no yankees..steelers is the only argument tbh :kanyeshrug:
The Packers were a joke from 1968 to 1992. The Cowboys won 3 or 4 Super Bowls during that time.

The 12 championships aren't Super Bowl victories. Don't **** on the Cowboys when y'all have gone through the same thing. The Packers, again, have only had two elite seasons in the 2000's--2007 and 2011.
Bigblack11
No I ain't humble, I deserve this shit

Yall pathetic tbqh. Or are we too good :ohno:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 268

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook