This is a GOD Dream

Every Team that beat GReen bay where you at :fly:
:slick:

Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

We suck
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

That discount double check commercial is annoying as ****.
It's funny af tbh
sam.

All this "WE SHOULD BE 3-2 GUYS!!" **** needs to stop yall are lucky you even got 2 wins after New Orleans missed that field goal you could be 1-4 so STFU yall aint got a chance in the division anyway
Ty.
hell yeah i am a dirty little slut

>lost to the colts :fly:
Ty.
hell yeah i am a dirty little slut

:slick:
Mr. Big Dreams

No you're not technically 3-2. You are 2-3.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

All I see is a bunch of jealous fans of other teams taking solace in the fact that one of the greatest franchises ever is going through a slight down period.

Don't worry, it's only week 5. We'll be back
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

All I see is a bunch of jealous fans of other teams taking solace in the fact that one of the greatest franchises ever is going through a slight down period.

What the hell :l

Y'all aren't even the Patriots

Or in any of our divisions except the Vikings nigga
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Packers fans acting like they didn't have a down period from 1968 to like 1991
C-Lee
Resurrection Of Real

Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

What the hell :l

Y'all aren't even the Patriots

Or in any of our divisions except the Vikings nigga

Then why are all these people in this thread?
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Then why are all these people in this thread?
Because OP said something ridiculous about how y'all are technically 3-2
Donnie_Narco
#Colts #NDFootball #Pacers #Butler #USMNT #Arsenal

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Also the thread title makes it seem like we're supposed to pity Green Bay for being 2-3 or sumn.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Because OP said something ridiculous about how y'all are technically 3-2

He isn't the first one to say that :work:

But forreal I've seen a lot of Packers "hate" lately. Doesn't bother me but I can't help but believe its only happening cus people like to see a successful team down
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

He isn't the first one to say that :work:

But forreal I've seen a lot of Packers "hate" lately. Doesn't bother me but I can't help but believe its only happening cus people like to see a successful team down
I know. But nobody is taking kindly to the attitude Packers fans have displayed lately. :work:

I wouldn't call it hate moreso us letting y'all know that we don't feel bad that y'all are 2-3. Been acting pretty pretentious ever since the Seahawks game.

Besides... don't act like the Packers have been a powerhouse since forever... Y'all's only elite season since the 90's was 2007 and 2011. Even the Super Bowl season Packers weren't scarier than the 07 or 2011 Giants.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

I know. But nobody is taking kindly to the attitude Packers fans have displayed lately. :work:

I wouldn't call it hate moreso us letting y'all know that we don't feel bad that y'all are 2-3. Been acting pretty pretentious ever since the Seahawks game.

Besides... don't act like the Packers have been a powerhouse since forever... Y'all's only elite season since the 90's was 2007 and 2011. Even the Super Bowl season Packers weren't scarier than the 07 or 2011 Giants.

Every sports fan is pretentious. I'm willing to bet every other fan base would be talking the same way had it happened to them.

The general view of the Packers is that of a winning, contending team though, regardless of how true that might have been lately.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 268

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook