Darby, Mills, Jones
Darby, Jones, Maddox
Darby, Douglas, Maddox
Douglas, Maddox, LeBlanc
Douglas, Jones, Maddox
Darby, Douglas, Jones
NE

Absolutely not.

If Asomugha doesn't want to take a serious pay cut, I don't want him on the team. At all. I love him to death, but no. He has been the personification of our shortcomings since he came to the team. Literally the personification of all of our struggles. Luckily, I found this a while back:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000114167/article/nnamdi-asomugha-sounds-open-to-pay-cut-by-eagles

Same **** with Michael Vick. If they want to keep their huge contracts like they've done a single thing to earn them, they can walk. I'm not even gonna consider taking them back if they don't take serious pay cuts. We're in rebuilding mode. We don't need to keep anybody, especially not anybody who's not performing or not playing anywhere near their level of talent.
oh. yes. i forgot to say i expect him to take some kind of a pay cut.

honestly, it doesn't seem like Kelly really wants Vick around here. He talks really big about Foles and when Vick's name came up, he switched to "I'm gonna have to look at his tape"

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

lmao why are all of Nnamdi's pictures online photos of him getting burned

Like Zimbio.com for instance

Look at this nigga's highlights on that site:

Damn Nnamdi. Like I swear, you don't get an actual highlight until you go all the way back to the first Eagles-Cowboys game in 2011.
And that's just up until Week 4 of this year.

Absolutely not. I do not want Nnamdi on this team unless he takes a huge pay cut.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

It's embarrassing as hell to look at any photo of him in an Eagles jersey. ANY photo.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I hate that Nnamdi is my real favorite second favorite player on the team.

Smh. Now I'm all upset.
Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

Traded Vick and Signed McNabb for one last run on madden :datass:
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I still wanna keep Aso and DRC one more year. Get two new safeties in there and we'll see what happens.
Dave Spadaro predicts that the Eagles want to see more from Kurt Coleman and Nate Allen for some goddamn reason.

I say throw Colt Anderson in there even though he's no shine and pick someone else up to replace the worst safety in the League (Coleman) and run with that.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Why am I getting the sense that Kelly isn't looking to bring his staff from Oregon? I'm not necessarily looking for a DC from Oregon but that's kind of interesting, considering how much he raves about him. However, I know he wanted his assistant head coach to take over the job as HC.
NE

Why am I getting the sense that Kelly isn't looking to bring his staff from Oregon? I'm not necessarily looking for a DC from Oregon but that's kind of interesting, considering how much he raves about him. However, I know he wanted his assistant head coach to take over the job as HC.
  http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/662381-some-reported-coaches-joining-chip/
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

NE link=topic=368883.msg17484514#msg17484514 date=135847925​8
  http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/662381-some-reported-coaches-joining-chip/
Well according to that thread, those are only graduate assistants, not major coaches or coordinators.
NE

Well according to that thread, those are only graduate assistants, not major coaches or coordinators.
oh. yeah. not major guys. just little guys to fill out small spots. the only thing i've heard anything about so far is DC.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Whatever makes Kelly most comfortable, I'm all for it. If this guy is really the football genius he's made out to be, then I truly believe that him and Howie Roseman can create a team for the ages. I really do. So if bringing those types of people along--interns and graduate assistants and low-level coaches who had a big impact on his team at Oregon as well as people who he can truly trust to put together the best football team (and this is so very important to him), let's do it. Let's make this thing happen and get this train rolling.

Jesus ****ing Christ, I'm so excited. I'm so excited for the Eagles. I feel a hell of a lot better than I did just a few days ago.

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

NE

awesome. brian dawkins was in town to receive an award and chip kelly voluntarily stopped by to see him.

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

awesome. brian dawkins was in town to receive an award and chip kelly voluntarily stopped by to see him.

Dude is sincerely in love with this team. I love him already.
NE

Our new d-line coach:

Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Damn. I didn't even know Tommy Brasher went to Kansas City.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2897

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook