Darby, Douglas, Jones
Giz

Bout time you made a thread.lol

Nick
KUZ

Do you have an account there?

No :(
NE

I really hope theres no hard feeling between the Eagles and Duce. He was my single favorite player growing up.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I really hope theres no hard feeling between the Eagles and Duce. He was my single favorite player growing up.
What do you mean? He's still an Eagle and the team is planning on keeping him.

Unless you mean no hard feelings about not letting him go to KC?
NE

What do you mean? He's still an Eagle and the team is planning on keeping him.

Unless you mean no hard feelings about not letting him go to KC?
I heard Andy wanted him to come and Duce wanted to go but the Eagles blocked it.
Boogee134
Who Dat!

Chip Kelly :hah:
Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

Chip Kelly :hah:
Don't see what's so funny about the Eagles hiring one of the most innovative football minds ever.
Cole World

Obviously the best hire of this offseason
NE

We're interviewing Kirby Smart!
Cole World

We're interviewing Kirby Smart!
D:

I don't know if he'd bring the 3-4 or not from Bama.

I don't think we have the personel to run it quite yet. Would need a NT(Star :delfap:, and a passrushing OLB.)

I can't see Cole as a 3-4 OLB. Graham would be good though imo.

Cox-Star-Jenkins front three :delfap:

I'd rather them trade back to get Hankins and Jordan(If they decide to do this)

And trade Cole for a 4th rounder, if we could even get that.

I believe the Rams would trade both of their first round picks and a future 2nd or 3rd to take Luke if he's there.

I'm not too sure though. I do hope we get Smart though.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I heard Andy wanted him to come and Duce wanted to go but the Eagles blocked it.
Yeah, they did.

Philadelphia thinks very highly of Duce. Should take this as a compliment instead of bearing a grudge.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I keep watching the Brian Dawkins video in OP... I don't think there's been a player more deserving of having their number retired in the past few decades.
NE

Arians wants Bowles as his DC in Arizona. :hah:
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Just get him off of our team, I don't care what happens to him.
Cole World

I wish I didn't cosign him.

Even though he did take out the wide 9 in an attempt to help the secondary.
NE

I still wanna keep Aso and DRC one more year. Get two new safeties in there and we'll see what happens.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Isn't Andy Reid trying to bring Juan Castillo into KC (as the offensive line coach)? I read something about that but I don't know how it worked out.

Surprised Castillo doesn't have more interest around the League at some position.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

I still wanna keep Aso and DRC one more year. Get two new safeties in there and we'll see what happens.
Absolutely not.

If Asomugha doesn't want to take a serious pay cut, I don't want him on the team. At all. I love him to death, but no. He has been the personification of our shortcomings since he came to the team. Literally the personification of all of our struggles. Luckily, I found this a while back:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000114167/article/nnamdi-asomugha-sounds-open-to-pay-cut-by-eagles

Much was expected from Nnamdi Asomugha when he signed a five-year, $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles before the 2011 season.

Two years into that gaudy deal, Asomugha's future with the Eagles is in doubt. The Eagles aren't about to furnish the cornerback's $15 million salary next season, and Asomugha -- who's well aware of that -- sounds willing to take a pay cut.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Asomugha told PhillyMag.com this week.

Asked specifically if he'd consider making a sacrifice to stay with the team, the 31-year-old cornerback didn't dismiss it.

"Yeah, I mean all I can say right now is I really wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Asomugha said. "I definitely want to be back here."

Same **** with Michael Vick. If they want to keep their huge contracts like they've done a single thing to earn them, they can walk. I'm not even gonna consider taking them back if they don't take serious pay cuts. We're in rebuilding mode. We don't need to keep anybody, especially not anybody who's not performing or not playing anywhere near their level of talent.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2897

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook